We would like to express our gratitude towards all the grandparents who participated for storytelling event, and made the event successful.
Introduction of new song
What do you suppose?
A bee sat on my nose!
Then what do you think?
He gave me a wink
He said,” I beg your pardon,
I thought you were the garden.”
Source- Steiner rhyme
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
- Drill: What will you say, when you want to go for washroom?
Story: The Blue Jackal
- Read aloud from Class library.
- Introduction of number “19”
- Oral counting from 1 to 50.
- Revision of concepts done so far.
- Revision of blending.
- Revision of tricky words ‘I’, ‘the’,’he’, ‘me’, “to”, “be” , “all”, “are”, “we”, “was”, “do”, “she”.
Unit of Inquiry
TDT: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Stories are told in a variety of ways for different purposes.
Storytelling session:- Parents were invited to narrate stories through different mediums.
Artwork: Blow painting
Handwork: Finger knitting
Language : Worksheet
Math : Booklet page number 30 and 43
- Kindly send one extra pair of uniform daily with your child.
- Kindly trim nails regularly.
- Kindly give regular writing practice of all the letters and numbers done till date.
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team