It is our pleasure to announce a grand day where students will showcase their talent and learning through Tarang 2018-19 (Arts and Design performances – Celebration of learning).
We heartily welcome you all to come, visit and encourage students during their performances.
Points to consider:
- Date: 2nd March 2019
- Venue: Fountainhead School
- Timing: 8:30 am to 10:00 am for grade 7-8
11:30 am to 1:00 pm for grade 9-12 (Refer schedule for details)
- Students of grade 7-8 will reach school by 8:00 am, click here for the bus route.
- Students of grade 9-12 will reach school by 11:00 am, click here for the bus route.
- Students need to bring breakfast
- After the event students will leave with the parents. Drop off transport will not be provided
- Parents need to carry RFID card without fail
|Band performances||FS Ground|
|Drums performances (Grade 7 and 8)||Y-box|
|Dance Folk/DEP (Grade 7 to 12) (8:30 am to 10:00 am)||Rendezvous|
|Visual Arts||Lawn area near Atrium|
|Digital Media (Grade 7 to 12) (8:30 am to 10:00 am)||X-box|
|Cooking||Lawn area block 5|
Over the past years, it has been observed that parents tend to start walking out of the venue as soon as their child’s performance is over which is disrespectful to the students, teachers and other parents and also creates a disturbance at the venue. This experience led us to set the following rules for the audience:
- Parents cannot leave the venue in the middle of a performance. Exit will be prohibited once you enter. Security will be posted at each venue. Kindly cooperate with the staff and treat them with respect.
- Parents of Grade 7 and 8 students are expected to be seated at the venue by 8:25 am.
- Parents of Grade 9-12 students are expected to be seated at the venue by 11:25 am. Moreover, Grade 9 to 12 Drama performances may exceed the time limit and get over around 1:20 pm rather than 1:00 pm.
- Parents will be not allowed to enter a venue once the performance has started. (8:35 & 11:35 respectively)
- RFID card will be checked at the school entry and exit.
Wish you all a happy celebration of learning…!!! Thank you.