Solve the following word problems in your Math notebook:
- A bottle of lemonade normally contains 500ml. New edition bottles have 15% extra free. How much lemonade is in the new edition bottles?
- If 200 is increased by 30%, what is the result?
- Jenny decided to order 30% more flour for his restaurant than last year. If he ordered 250kg last year what weight of flour should he order this year?
- When two Directors released their first album, 150 copies were downloaded in the first week. For their second album, 32% fewer copies were downloaded. How many copies of their second album were downloaded?
- Samay spelt 13 out of 20 words correctly on his spelling test. Write his test score as a per cent.
Complete the Language task shared with you through the mail.
Kudos to the efforts of Students of G-5 Reciprocity for their Annual Performance.
Thank you, parents, for being a wonderful audience.