Language: Complete the given worksheet.
Details of Inter house Sports Climbing Competition are listed below:
- Cycle- 28
- Starting Date:- March 1, 2019, Friday
- Grade:- 4 to 9
- Time slot:- During the PS slot
- Venue:- Sports Climbing Wall
- NOTE:- Students not reporting during their first PS slot of cycle 28, will not be allowed to participate in the inter house
- Task has been assigned on Khan Academy.
- Prepare for Mock Mega book review presentation.
Language – Learners completed the drafting, revising and edition of the ‘We Do draft.’ Further, they practised brainstorming about the topic for narrative writing in pairs.
Math – Learners attempted the formative assessment for equivalent fractions, simplification, comparing and ordering fractions.
Math – Revisit the fractions concept learned so far through Blendspace Fractions.
- Read the story – The Closet Creature.
- Create a Google Document and enter your answers for the above read story in the document.
- Research about the topic chosen by you for You Do together. (You may share your research notes with your partner and teacher on a google document)
- Research about the topic related to the ongoing unit for the summative assessment task.
Grade11 – All
Homework assigned by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Date: Fri Mar 01 2019 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: Yes
Details: Complete Ex 9D from Math SL Oxford book.
Expected Time: 20 minutes
Read chapter 27 from the reader and summarize it orally.
We will have February’s book review on Monday. Start preparing for the same.
Take note of the following homework tasks:-
- Goal sheet is updated. Do as directed. (submission day- Monday)
- A passage has been assigned to all of you on ReadWorks. Attempt the tasks related to it. (Submission day- Sunday)
- Write the reflection of today’s session about the IB mission statement in your journal. Following prompts are for your reference:-
a) What did we do at the beginning of the session? (write about the video)
b) Encircle the keywords that you can identify in the following statements:-
1. We aim to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
2. We encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
c) What is your main understanding of these statements? Use the encircled keywords to elaborate.
4. A task related to our exhibition website has been posted on the blog by Himani ma’am. Kindly go through it and do as directed.
Day 6, Thursday
UOI: Learners celebrated ‘Cultural Day’ be eating and sharing the traditional food brought from home. Further, they shared about an artefact symbolizing their family’s beliefs and values.
Task 1: Compare the following fractions and reorder in the descending order :
- 6/10, 3/8 and 4/5
- 5/18, 7/18 and 11/18
- 1/2, 5/9 and 2/5
Task 2: Click on the below given link and play the game:
Language: Visit the link and complete the worksheet:
Language with ease: Complete the exercise given on page no. 31