- Good morning dear Earth
- Each like a petal, of one great flower
- Oh, the grand old duke of Swat
- Two little butterflies
Phonological Awareness :
Read aloud: Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle story: The milkmaid’s dream
Transdisciplinary theme: Who we are
Central idea: Games can enhance our understanding about us.
Formative Assessment in PE slot (Langdi, Throw ball, Rugby)
Game: Bingo (all concepts)
Revision: Addition (Mental Math)
Term 2 Math workbook pg no. 59 & 60
Revision: Tricky words and digraph words
FA: Dictation of tricky words(there, they, go, no, so, my)
- All the tricky words done till now
- Jolly phonics readers
Worksheet: Match the sentences with the pictures
Writing: Sentences in the notebook
Term 2 Workbook- page no. 28 & 30
Copy the sentences given below in the notebook (once)
- The dog jumps on the cat.
- She is sleeping in the barn.
- The king had a cloak.
Guidelines for writing sentences:
- First letter should be capital
- Full stop at the end
- One finger space between the words
- Correct formation of the letters
Kindly ensure that you send the required food items for the cooking slot.
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!
Sr KG Team