Circle Time :
- Revision of the rhymes done till now.
- Cube activity : Learners were given exposure of counting using cube where they rolled the cube and counted the dots on it.
Read aloud of the following books:
- ‘Grandpas Are for Finding Worms’ by Harriet Ziefert
- ‘I’m glad I’m Your Grandma’ by Bill and Kathy Horlacher
Central idea : Family and friends play an important role in our life.
- Illustration of family members on slate.
- Discussion on Roles and responsibilities of family friends.
Central idea : We play to explore and have fun.
- Cooking : Fruit Barbeque
- Artwork : Free drawing
- Bubble show by Maxwell.
- Picture talk
- Introduction of pre math concept : Tall and Short
Closing circle :
Story : The Golden Axe