Math – Learners were introduced to addition and subtraction of like fractions. Further, they practiced the same in the class.
Language / UOI – For the UOI integrated summative assessment task, learners completed step 1, i.e. pre-writing of the narrative.
Task 1 – Revisit the last weekend homework and check if all the task are attempted by you. Complete the ones which are missed. Recheck your work and revise as necessary.
Task 2 – Do as directed.
- Write all the factors of 45
- Find the HCF of 55 and 75
- Find the LCM of 24 and 36
- Find two equivalent fractions of 5/25
- Simplify the following fractions: 14/28, 10/25
- Add the following fractions: 3/7 and 1/7
- Subtract 3/10 from 7/10
- Add 22 m 10 cm to 31 m 19 cm
- Find the area and perimeter of the rectangle with the length 8 m and breadth 12 m.
Language – Complete this in your Language writing notebook – Homework_ cycle 28 Narrative story.