Revision of the rhymes.
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
Story: The Blue Jackal
- Read aloud from Class library.
- Introduction of number 20
- Oral counting from 1 to 50.
- Revision of concepts done so far.
- Revision of blending.
- Tricky words done through game.
- Picture composition
Unit of Inquiry
TDT: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Stories are told in a variety of ways for different purposes.
- The story of Little Red Riding hood through story spoons.
- The story of Polar bear Polar bear using props.
Artwork: Spray painting.
Handwork: Finger Knitting
Cooking: Carrot mayonnaise sandwich
Language: language booklet page number 4, 5, 6 and reading worksheet.
Math: Math booklet page no 49 and 50
Kindly note Y box dates and costume
19th March- Orange and Green
20th March- Indigo and Red
4th April- Blue and Yellow
5th April- Violet and White
- Boys: White shirt and black denim
- Girls: Black dress/frock and white stockings
Also, we request you to not apply too much makeup on your child’s face as they are too young.
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team