Unit of inquiry:
TDT –How we organize ourselves
CI –Signs and symbols are a part of human-made systems that facilitate local and global communication.
Summative assessment and end of the unit reflection was conducted.
The nine hats reader ‘Stuart Little’ was introduced through exploration tables where activities like word search, puzzle, online coloring and videos were set up.
Students read different narrative pieces (recount). There was a comprehension worksheet related to narrative writing where they answered the given questions. They also solved a close passage.
They explored different pre-writing pieces and graphic organizers which help them to understand the importance of pre-writing stage.
- Time word problems were revised.
- Formative assessment of time was conducted.
- The concept of calendar was revised through word problems.
- Tables of 2,3, and 4 were introduced to students with the help of videos.
- Unit test of 3d Shapes and Symmetry was conducted.
Dictation words for the next week:
- Math- Solve the given worksheet.
- Language- Students have to read chapter 10 from Empowering English reference book.
Task 1- Underline the adjectives and circle the verbs.
Task 2- Complete the given exercises on page number- 87 (question number- 5, 6 and 7.)
Grade 2 Team