This is a kind reminder for the event, ‘Tarang 2018-19’ (Arts and Design Performances).
- Date: 16th March 2019, Saturday
- Venue: Fountainhead School
- Timing: 8:30 am to 10:00 am for grade 3 and 4
11:30 am to 1:00 pm for grade 5 and 6
- Students of grade 3 and 4 will reach school by 8:00 am, click here for bus route.
- Students of grade 5 and 6 will reach school by 11:00 am, click here for bus route.
- After the event students will leave with the parents. Drop off transport will not be provided.
- Parents need to carry RFID card without fail.
Note that the students are not allowed to bring any gadgets on the day of Tarang. If found, then the same will be confiscated immediately.
|Band performances (Grade 5 and 6)||FS Ground|
|Drums performances (Grade 5 and 6)||Y-box|
|Vocal and Keyboard performances (Grade 3 and 4)||FS Ground|
|Visual Arts||Lawn area near Atrium|
Please note that Grade 3 and 4 Drums and Guitar students’ performance will be held separately and the date for the same is 25th March 2019.
Over the past years, it has been observed that parents tend to start walking out of the venue as soon as their child’s performance is over which is disrespectful to the students, teachers and other parents and also creates disturbance at the venue. This experience led us to set the following rules for the audience:
- Parents cannot leave the venue in the middle of a performance. Exit will be prohibited once you enter. Security will be posted at each venue. Kindly cooperate with the staff and treat them with respect.
- Parents of Grade 3 and 4 students (except Drums and Guitar) are expected to be seated at the venue by 8:25 am.
- Parents of Grade 5 and 6 students are expected to be seated at the venue by 11:25 am.
- Parents will be not allowed to enter a venue once the performance has started.
- RFID card will be checked at the school entry and exit.
Wish you all a happy celebration of learning…!!! Thank you.