Revision of the rhymes.
Introduction of new rhyme:
The little Green frog
A little green frog once jumped in a pool
The sun was hot and the water was cool
He jumped in the pool the whole long,
Singing his dear little ,queer little song …
Quaggrery, Quaggrery, Quaggrery dee,
No one was ever as happy as he!
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
Story: Gajapati Kulapati
- Read aloud from Class library.
- Revision of concepts done so far.
- Learning centres
- Revision of blending.
- Tricky words done through game.
- Picture composition
- Alphabet game.
Unit of Inquiry
TDT: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Stories are told in a variety of ways for different purposes.
Revision of different mediums through stories are told.
Artwork: Free drawing
Handwork: Finger knitting
Language : Reading Worksheet
Language booklet page no. 13 and 14
Math : Worksheet
- Kindly send one extra pair of uniform daily with your child.
- Kindly trim nails regularly.
- Kindly give regular writing practice of all the letters and numbers done till date.
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team