Grade8 – All
Homework assigned by: email@example.com
Submission Date: Tue Mar 26 2019 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: Yes
1. You have to be prepared with all the resources and doubts related to the topic being catered in class each day.
2. Answer key will be provided for all the tasks once the student has attempted it in class.
3. Everyday for 15-20 mins revision of the topic according to the revision plan is a must.
4. You have to work on the feedback given and have to get it checked by the teacher.
5. You have to carry all the worksheets, notebook, mockpaper (once given), chromebook and stationary to class everyday.
P.S. You can take a printout of the revision plan and stick it on your desk 🙂
All the best! Happy Learning!
Central Presentation Link: Click here to view
Expected Time: 20 minutes
Please note that your Summative assessment in Integrated Science Unit – A little Nervous and a little Pumped! will be conducted during IS slots from 3rd April to 8th April 2019.
Information regarding SA topics, objectives and tasks of the unit –A little Nervous and a little Pumped! is as follows:
||A little nervous and a little pumped!
||– Structure of neuron
– Types of neuron
– Action Potential
– Types of Nervous system – CNS and PNS
– Types of PNS – Autonomic and Somatic PNS
– Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous system
– Reflex Arc
– Interconnection between Nervous system and Circulatory system
– Flow of circulation
– Parts of the circulatory system
– Structure of heart
– Constituents of blood
– Technological advances used for the Circulatory system and Nervous system.
– Impacts of transplantation
Objective A: Knowing and understanding
i. explain scientific knowledge
ii. apply scientific knowledge and understanding to solve problems set in familiar and unfamiliar
iii. analyze and evaluate information to make scientifically supported judgments.
Objective D: Reflecting on the impacts of science
i. explain the ways in which science is applied and used to address a specific problem or issue
ii. discuss and evaluate the various implications of the use of science and its application in solving a
specific problem or issue
iii. apply scientific language effectively
iv. document the work of others and sources of information used.
Please find the details of SA dates for your section below:
||3/4/19, 4/4 19
||3/4/19, 4/4/19, 5/4/19
Fountainhead School in collaboration with Edutours, Mumbai is arranging the following football trip in Singapore in November 2019:
- SINGACUP Under 12 Boys football tournament
- SINGACUP Under 14 Boys football tournament
SINGACUP is an international youth football tournament organized by Dynamique Konzepts Pvt Ltd. The Ninth edition shall kick-off from 4th to 7th November 2019 in Singapore. After students express interest, there may be a selection process to choose the final team. The selection process is to check if the student has a certain proficiency and fitness level in the sport.
Below given is the itinerary for the same :
Dates: 02nd November to 8th November 2019
|2 Nov 2018
||Depart from Mumbai and catch a flight to Singapore.
|3 Nov 2018
Arrive at Singapore and check in to Hotel. Proceed for first training session in
the day followed by another training session in the evening
|4 Nov 2018
Post Breakfast, proceed for Last training session. In the evening, teams head
out for first Match.
|5 Nov 2018
||League Matches/ Group Stage
|6 Nov 2018
|7 Nov 2018
|8 Nov 2018
Departure from Singapore for Mumbai
Arrive at Mumbai
Under 14 Born 1st January 2005 and later
Under 12 Born 1st January 2007 and later
Costing: INR.84,000 (5% GST applicable)
Total Cost- INR.88,200/-
- Return Economy Class Air Fare
- Travel Insurance
- Complete Visa Assistance including visa fee
- Surat-Mumbai-Surat Transfers for final travel
- Tournament Registration fee
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotels on Triple Sharing Basis
- All Meals Covered
- Airport and match transfers
- Local Sightseeing depending upon match schedule
- Universal studios ticket and meal credits
- We would require an advance payment of INR.45,000 by 5th April. (Crossed Blank Cheque)
- Remaining payment to be done within a week after visa approval.
- No cancellations and refunds shall be processed after visa approval.
- In case of any cancellations before applying for visas; only 50 percent of first installment shall be refunded.
- Sightseeing shall be arranged according to the team fixtures.
In case of any queries feel free to call Sumit Nair (Area Manager, Edutours) at +91-9987517991/9022022368 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to fill the form
Grade11 – All
Homework assigned by: email@example.com
Submission Date: Mon Mar 25 2019 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: No
Details: Complete Ex. 9N from Oxford Mathematics SL book in your math notebook. Usage of GDC is not allowed for this exercise.
Expected Time: 30 minutes