Fountainhead School in collaboration with Edutours, Mumbai is arranging the following football trip in Singapore in November 2019:
- SINGACUP Under 12 Boys football tournament
- SINGACUP Under 14 Boys football tournament
SINGACUP is an international youth football tournament organized by Dynamique Konzepts Pvt Ltd. The Ninth edition shall kick-off from 4th to 7th November 2019 in Singapore. After students express interest, there may be a selection process to choose the final team. The selection process is to check if the student has a certain proficiency and fitness level in the sport.
Below given is the itinerary for the same :
Dates: 02nd November to 8th November 2019
|2 Nov 2018||Depart from Mumbai and catch a flight to Singapore.|
|3 Nov 2018||
Arrive at Singapore and check in to Hotel. Proceed for first training session in
the day followed by another training session in the evening
|4 Nov 2018||
Post Breakfast, proceed for Last training session. In the evening, teams head
out for first Match.
|5 Nov 2018||League Matches/ Group Stage|
|6 Nov 2018||Knockout Games|
|7 Nov 2018||Finals|
|8 Nov 2018||
Departure from Singapore for Mumbai
Arrive at Mumbai
Under 14 Born 1st January 2005 and later
Under 12 Born 1st January 2007 and later
Costing: INR.84,000 (5% GST applicable)
Total Cost- INR.88,200/-
- Return Economy Class Air Fare
- Travel Insurance
- Complete Visa Assistance including visa fee
- Surat-Mumbai-Surat Transfers for final travel
- Tournament Registration fee
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotels on Triple Sharing Basis
- All Meals Covered
- Airport and match transfers
- Local Sightseeing depending upon match schedule
- Universal studios ticket and meal credits
- We would require an advance payment of INR.45,000 by 5th April. (Crossed Blank Cheque)
- Remaining payment to be done within a week after visa approval.
- No cancellations and refunds shall be processed after visa approval.
- In case of any cancellations before applying for visas; only 50 percent of first installment shall be refunded.
- Sightseeing shall be arranged according to the team fixtures.
In case of any queries feel free to call Sumit Nair (Area Manager, Edutours) at +91-9987517991/9022022368 or write to him at email@example.com