- Learners understood the functioning of the respiratory and circulatory system through a drama. They also understood the interconnection with other body systems.
- Later, they watched a video on the respiratory system.
- Also, learners made a model of lungs and diaphragm using plastic bottle, straw and balloons and understood how they function in our body.
Learners practiced solving 2 by 2 digit division sums independently.
Solve the following division sums
a) 48 ÷ 9
b) 75 ÷ 5
c) 783 ÷ 4
d) 84 ÷ 12
e) 99 ÷ 33
f) 70 ÷ 14
Solve the following word problems:
- A carton of milk contains 128 ounces. Sara’s son drinks 4 ounces of milk at each meal. How many 4-ounce servings will one carton of milk provide?”
- Selena’s dog completed an obstacle course that was 932 meters long. There were 4 parts to the course, all equal in length. How long was 1 part of the course?”
Note – Complete your reading and be prepared for retelling presentation scheduled tomorrow.
Keep reading! 🙂