March-April is the time when school experiences maximum mosquito infestation in the premises as it is surrounded by lush green farms filled with stagnated water on all sides and due to temperature increase. As a school, we take precautionary measures but we cannot eliminate the menace completely.
We request all parents to take precautionary steps given below to keep their child away from mosquitoes:
- Apply mosquito repellent (Odomos) every morning.
- Use other modes of repellents like patches and roll on
Precautionary measures taken by school:
- Daily fogging in open areas in the morning
- Spraying insecticides at regular intervals
- No stagnant water in school premises
In spite of taking care of all the points mentioned above, there still can be cases of mosquito/ insect bite to children who have sensitive skin or due to allergic reaction.