1.Find the perimeter of a rectangular plot of land whose length is 1 km and breadth is 300 m. (Hint: use conversion)
- Karan’s garden is shaped like a square whose side is 9 meters. What’s the length of the fence which surrounds the garden?
- A triangle-shaped wall clock has all three sides equal. If the length of each side is 20 cm. Find the perimeter of the clock.
- What is the area of a triangle with height 16 mm and base 13 mm?
- A carpet is 6 m long and 4.5 m wide. Find its area.
- An isosceles triangular photo frame has a perimetеr of 75 centimetres and its base has a length of 35 centimetres. Each of the other two sides has a length of ____ cm.
- A rectangular geometry box has a breadth of 7 cm and a length three times greater than its breadth. Its perimeter is ____ cm.
- The pyramid hotel just installed a triangular pool .One side of the pool is 24 feet and other 2 sides of the pool are equal (26 feet). The hotel manager needs to order a cover the boundary of the pool , and the cost of the cover is Rs 250 per foot. How much will he have to spend for the cover of the pool ?