- Good morning dear Earth
- Each like a petal, of one great flower
- One finger, one thumb …Keep moving
- Swimming, swimming…
- We are the sunshine fairies…
Phonological Awareness :
- Identifying initial/medial/final sound- game
- Phonemes: manipulating final sound -game
- Syllable counting game
- Sentence framing using any object/word
Read aloud: Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle story: The wedding of the mouse.
Handwork : Stiching
Art work : Making a bookmark
UOI : Celebrations
- Transdisciplinary theme: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Celebrations and traditions are expressions of shared beliefs and values.
- Summative assessment of Pictograph
- Revision of all the concepts done till now
- Revision of skip count by 5 through a game (Skip ‘o’ square)
- Summative assessment of reading months of the year
Framing sentences using tricky words
- Dictation of sentences
- Reading jolly phonics readers
- Revision of consonant blends through a game
Math: Writing number names in the notebook from 91-99 (ONCE)
Language: Reading worksheet
Important note : We are going to have a pool time in the next cycle. So kindly send following things with your child :
- Swimming costume
- A pair of undergarments
- Plastic bag to keep the wet costume
Have a fantastic weekend!!!
Sr KG Team