- Students gave their presentation and shared their knowledge on human body system.
- Students learnt about point, line segment, ray, and line. They attempted a worksheet to reflect on their understanding.
- Student continued with their Narrative Writing assessment.
- Dictation was conducted.
- Solve the following word problems:
1. The Hogwarts library has 952 reference books arranged in 6 racks equally. How many books does each rack hold?
2. A warehouse receives 380 wooden boxes for storage. If 95 slots are available to store the boxes, how many wooden boxes will be stacked in each slot?
3. A movie theater needed five hundred twenty-eight popcorn buckets. I each package has forty-six buckets in it, how many packages will they need to buy?
- Find the product:
a). 457 x 45
b). 899 x 67
c). 564 x 28
- Follow the link and play the game on Line, Line-segment, Ray and Point.