Formative assessment was conducted.
Term end summative assessment was conducted.
Homework submission on Monday
Solve the following word problems:
1. The Hogwarts library has 952 reference books arranged in 6 racks equally. How many books does each rack hold?
2. A warehouse receives 380 wooden boxes for storage. If 95 slots are available to store the boxes, how many wooden boxes will be stacked in each slot?
3. A movie theater needed five hundred twenty-eight popcorn buckets. I each package has forty-six buckets in it, how many packages will they need to buy?
4. 365 books were donated to an elementary school. If 15 classrooms shared the books equally, how many books did each class receive and how many books were left?
5. Divisha needs exactly 12 plates on each table for the banquet. If she has 312 plates, how many tables is she able to prepare?
6. 494students have to be seated equally in 26 rows. How many students will be there in each row?
7. Vinit has 232 toffees. He wants to put them in packets containing 18 toffees each. How many packets will he need? How many toffees will be left?
Enjoy the links:
Happy Revising 🙂