The clock is ticking. The countdown is about to end. The students’ armor of knowledge and shield of confidence are glinting brightly. The wait is over! Grade-6 presents ‘The PYP exhibition’- an event we all were waiting for so long. An event students were preparing for, since the inception of Grade-6. An event that will culminate their PYP learning and embark the beginning of a new journey…
Kindly note the following details:-
1. The exhibition will be held on two days i.e. 16th and 17th April 2019.
2. All of the students will be presenting their research work and arts performance on both the days, however, to reach out to the audience effectively, parents of Evolve, Excogitate, Enlighten and Deliberate homeroom class are requested to attend the event on 16th April 2019 (Tuesday) whereas the parents of other sections, namely, Contemplate, Ruminate, Conjecture and Progress are requested to attend on 17th April 2019 (Wednesday).
3. The exhibition will commence at 8:00 am. Kindly ensure that you are settled in Y-box by that time wherein the Grade-6 team leader will address the audience.
4. Students will then present their research work in Comedor (Block-6, ground floor), Grade-6 wing and exhibition area (besides Grade-6 wing). The presentations will go on until 9:00 am.
5. Refreshments will be served in Bon Appetit from 9:00 am to 9:20 am.
6. The art performances will begin at 9:25 am in Y-box.
7. The event will be concluded by 12:00 pm.
8. Please carry your RFID card for identification.
9. Car-pooling is highly recommended.
10. Kindly ensure that your cell phones are on silent/vibrate mode during art performances.
Please click here for more details.
We are looking forward to your presence.