Dear Students & Parents,
As per the Personal Project timeline, the students should have completed with their majority of the tasks like investigating, planning and taking action by the end of this academic year so that in the next academic year they can focus on the Reflection of their project.
Summer is a great time to complete the pending tasks and document the entire Personal Project process from brainstorming the topic to taking action on Student compendium.
All the students have to complete the following common tasks during the Summer holidays.
Personal Project Common Summer Assignment for uploading on Student Compendium:
1. Details about your Personal Project
- Why does this topic interests you
- What will be the final product
2. Global Context you have chosen and list the reasons why it is appropriate. (Concept map image from student handbook Page 20)
3.Mention the research work you have carried on till date/ you need to carry on (with citation)
4. Visible Thinking Routine template used for each objective
5. The progress of project till date with pieces of evidence
- Videos of interviews taken
- Videos/images of tasks carried out (For eg., Video of recipes cooked and its documentation – Preparation time, cooking time, ingredients required, cooking method, etc)
- Before and After video (if the project is of acquiring/enhancing some skills)
Apart from the above common tasks, students are required to complete the Personal Project Summer Assignment tasks assigned by their respective supervisors.
This summer vacation homework needs to be submitted on the first day of school itself. Students who come without completing their homework will have to face consequences.
You may refer to the links given in the table below for uploading the process on Student Compendium.
|Project Title||Reference Link|
|Toscana Travel guide book through sketches and photographs||http://katepersonalproject.blogspot.com/|
|An informational website which will inform the visitors about the Economical and Social Aspect of weaponry in China, USA, Russia||http://daniilmironov-personalproject.blogspot.com/|
We expect the parents to support the child by providing him/her with the time, space and reminders to complete the summer vacation homework.