Task-Kindly choose your pieces from compendium for your PYP portfolio as discussed in class.
6-HRM pieces(Lang, UOI, Math)
4-Single subject pieces
Remove a print out or use the hard copy of that piece along with the comments for your PYP portfolio as discussed in class.
Kindly do the same as tomorrow the same has to be submitted without fail.
Read Chapter 6 – Mr. Phil falls ill from Empowering English given on page no. 27.
Grade 1 team.
Finally, the day is here! The one we all were waiting for. The one we have been preparing for. The one which will culminate our PYP learning and will embark the beginning of a new journey. The PYP Exhibition!
To ensure a smooth flow of the event, kindly take note of the following points:-
1. The exhibition will be held on two days i.e. 16th and 17th April 2019.
2. You will be presenting your research work and arts performance on both days.
3. The exhibition will commence at 8:00 am. Ensure that you are present around your display board once the event starts.
4. The presentations will go on until 9:00 am.
5. Refreshments will be served in Bon Appetit for parents from 9:00 am to 9:20 am. However, you need to bring your breakfast meal from home.
6. The art performances will begin at 9:25 am in Y-box. Make sure you are settled in Hippodrome by that time.
7. The event will be concluded by 12:00 pm.
To make this event a success, we seek your maximum cooperation. Together, we can make it happen. And we will!
Please note that all the students who have opted for Product Design this year will be using the same sketchbook in the next academic year as well. So we request you all to keep it safe and please do not discard it.
Please note that all the students of Grade 7 will be using the same Product Design sketchbook in the next academic year as well. So we request you all to keep it safe and please do not discard it.