Revision of all the rhymes.
Fuzzy, wuzzy, creepy crawly
You will be a butterfly
When the days are sunny.
Wiggling, flinging, dancing, springing
Butterfly so yellow,
You were once a caterpillar,
Wriggly, wiggly, fellow.
– Lillian Vabada
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
Story: Literate and illiterate
- Read aloud from Class library.
- Revision of concepts done so far.
- Learning centres.
- Revision of blending.
- Revision of Tricky words.
Unit of Inquiry
TDT: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Stories are told in a variety of ways for different purposes.
- Revision of different mediums used to narrate the story.
- Unfolding of central idea and connection with TDT
Language : Worksheet
Math : Booklet page no. 61 and 62
- Kindly give regular writing practice of all the letters and numbers done till date.
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team