As you are aware that IGCSE Final Exam is starting from 29th April 2019. You are required to refer to the given sheet for the exam venue details
Please take a note of the following important points for the upcoming IGCSE examinations.
- No transport will be provided for the final IGCSE exams starting from 29th April. The students should come by their own conveyance.
- It is compulsory to carry ID- cards for all examinations and the students should be dressed in complete uniform will have to face the consequence.
- Students can bring a bottle of water and stationary pouch (transparent only), which they can carry in the examination room.
- Pantry will be closed on all days. Students can carry a snack to eat before or after the examination.
- All students should reach school at least 30 minutes before the time of the examination.
- Please note that writing is allowed only in black or dark blue, highlighter pens are not allowed, colors can be used for diagrams/maps etc. Please carry a pencil for the MCQ papers. Pencil case should be transparent. Else it will not be allowed in the examination room.
- The Admit cards (Statement of Entry) will be given to the students on the day of each examination which should be returned to the invigilators after the examination is completed.
- The students are expected to sit in the order of candidate number, as placed on the desks.
- Full center supervision – The key time for our center is 10:30 for the morning session and 2.30 for the afternoon session. This means that if the paper ends at 10:00 am, then the students will be under full center supervision. During this time, the students will be monitored within school premises and you are not allowed to have mobile phones or use any communication device, including the internet, during Full Centre Supervision. You can have books and revision notes with you during Full Centre Supervision. You can talk to each other during Full Centre Supervision, but you must not during the exam. Do not leave the room until you are given permission to do so. If you need to leave the room you must be supervised by a member of staff. If you feel unwell during Full Centre Supervision tell the person in charge of the session. Students are expected to cooperate during full center supervision.
- Students will not be able to leave the examination hall during the start and end of the exam (30 minutes).
- For Listening Exam, students will have to write the exam silently without any disturbance as the audio will be played only one time.