Another academic year has come to an end. A year filled with joy, happiness, challenges, and victories. A year that will be dearly cherished by all of us. To celebrate a new beginning, we will be having a potluck party in our grade tomorrow from 8:30 am to 8:55 am. Kindly keep in mind the following points while planning for it:-
- The food to be brought has to be in alignment with the ‘Last Wednesday of the month’ food policy.
- To minimize the plastic waste, ensure to bring your own set of cutlery (a medium-sized plate, a spoon, a fork, a small bowl, and a glass).
- In case you haven’t yet issued the books for the summer reading program, please note that tomorrow is the last day to do so. Bring your school ID card.
- Avoid bringing Chromebook to school tomorrow.
- You may bring board games to play with your classmates. However, any equipment related to outdoor games isn’t allowed.
- Please check if your PTC appointment is booked. If not, kindly do it as soon as possible.