Xpress Minds Edutainment Pvt. Ltd. and Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited is proud to announce Mind Wars, a unique knowledge development programme for students (Grade 7-10) across India.
Mind Wars provides a platform for students to access knowledge presented in the form of short fun quizzes that seek to challenge as well as entertain, on three aspects:
- a) Curriculum 4000+ questions on Social Studies and General Science
- b) General Knowledge 8000+ questions on more than 500 topics
- c) Current Affairs with daily updates and weekly quizzes
Students can register on Mind Wars through the Zee5 App, and then take as many quizzes as they want. Once registered, students can play quizzes on a computer/ tablet/ smartphone, anytime, anywhere.
Mind Wars is NOT an Olympiad. It is free of cost, with no extra burden on any school.
Mind Wars practice quizzes can be played online right through the year. Prizes will be given for exceptional performance.
All schools in India are welcome to participate in the online qualifier rounds.
Eligibility – Students from Grades 7-10
Registration Fee – NIL
HOW TO REGISTER
School Name: Fountainhead School, IB
School Code: GJ050054
- Step 1: Install the Zee5 App. It’s free on Google Play store and Apple iOS. Click here to download: http://bit.ly/Mindwars
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Mind Wars’ icon on the home page.
- Step 3: Use the school code and fill in the simple registration form. (a maximum of two children can be registered on the same phone)
Click here for the How to Register video: https://bit.ly/2P8bLnl
For more information visit here: www.mindwars.co.in
Alternatively, you can give a missed call on their toll-free number 1800-123-224488 to get an SMS link to the Zee5 app.