|Slots||Start Time||End Time||Student name|
Do the following questions in your Math Notebook. (show all the steps)
- 123.5 x 65.9
- Subtract 98.005 from 134.
- Construct a reflex angle of 250°
- 625.05 ÷ 0.005
- Construct an obtuse angle of 130°
- Arrange the following in ascending order – 11.234, 11.33, 11.243, 11.303, 11.132
- Arrange the following in descending order – 5.676, 5.559, 5.093, 5.89
- Find the area of a triangle having base 13.5 cm and height 5.4 cm.
Bring the printouts of PYP portfolio pieces. (ignore if done)
Enjoy your weekend.
Choose 10 pieces from Compendium for your PYP Portfolio.
(For your reference:- 6 pieces from Lang, Math, UOI and 4 pieces from Hindi, Gujarati, Music, VA, Drama, PE)
Make sure you get the printouts of these pieces and also write the comments on a sheet of paper. (do not get the printouts if you have the hard copy)
Make an introduction page for Grade 5 PYP Portfolio. (on an A4 sheet)
Today, students have issued 5 books to read during Summer holidays.
Open the link given below and play the quiz on ‘Hyperbole and Personification’.
Complete uploading the portfolio pieces on Compendium. (ignore if done)
Kindly explain the Parent Assessment sheet to your parents. This is shared in your ‘Script criteria’ sheet.
Come prepared for Summative Assessment of Materials unit.
Solve the following in your Math Notebook to revise the concepts:
- Add 0.4 and 0.005
- Subtract 2.2 from 5.40
- Multiply 35.47 and 2.01
- Divide 21.344 by 3
- Bonny weighs 7.6 kg. His older brother is 3 times heavier than him. How much does his older brother weigh?
- Tinu buys 3 liters of yellow paint and 2 liters of blue paint. If the yellow paint costs $12.95/liter and the blue paint costs $14.95/liter. How much does Tinu spend on paint in all?
- Katy needs to buy 6 pens. She has $25.00 to spend. If the pens cost $3.57 each, how much is left with her after spending on colored pens?
Enjoy your weekend. 🙂
Solve the following
- In a fruit survey, 300 children chose their favorite fruit out of apples, bananas, and watermelons. 150 chose apples, 90 chose bananas. What percentage chose watermelon?
- Melissa purchased $39.46 in groceries at a store. The cashier gave her $1.46 in change from a $50 bill. Melissa gave the cashier an angry look. What did the cashier do wrong? Justify your answer.
- 1 3/4 + 12 11/12
- 32 – 1 2/3
- 65 x 13.25
- 325 ÷ 12.5
Homework is assigned on Google Classroom.
Lang Homework – Homework is assigned on Read Works.
Prepare for Mega Book Review.