- Tasks are assigned on Khan Academy.
- Complete the worksheet of Triangles. (ignore if done)
- Language task is assigned on ReadWorks.
- For Math, attempt the quiz given in the link shared below. Take the screenshot of your score and upload it in the folder shared on your mail.
- Read the chapter 39 and write its summary in your Reader Journal online.
- Read the chapters 37, 38 of the Reader.
- Make your jet planes and bring it tomorrow. Video is shared on Google Classroom for your reference. (ignore if done)
- Complete your Infographics.
Unit Of Inquiry
- Bring cutouts of different materials that you can find at your home.
- Conduct an experiment where one form of matter is converted into another. Write your observation along with the illustration in your UOI notebook. (You may click a photo of the experiment and share it in the folder shared on your mail.)
Q1. Answer the following questions in your Reader Journal.
- What was Mig caught doing instead of cleaning and doing domestic chores?
- What did Mig do in Cook’s kitchen?
- What was the new duty assigned to Mig and by whom?
- How did the Chapter 30 end?
- What was Mig hoping?
- What is hope compared to?
Q2. Write 2-3 Character traits of Migery Sow alongwith the evidences from the text.
Complete the comments and upload your portfolio pieces.
Bring ID card and library books as we have library slot tomorrow.
- Complete the redo of the Formative Assessment of the Reader.
- Task is assigned on ReadWorks.
- Book review of the month of February will be taken on Monday. (4th March)
Keep calm and Read on. 🙂
Solve the following word problems in your Math notebook:
- A bottle of lemonade normally contains 500ml. New edition bottles have 15% extra free. How much lemonade is in the new edition bottles?
- If 200 is increased by 30%, what is the result?
- Jenny decided to order 30% more flour for his restaurant than last year. If he ordered 250kg last year what weight of flour should he order this year?
- When two Directors released their first album, 150 copies were downloaded in the first week. For their second album 32% fewer copies were downloaded. How many copies of their second album were downloaded?
- Samay spelt 13 out of 20 words correctly on his spelling test. Write his test score as a percent.
Kudos to the efforts of Students of G-5 Consortium for their Annual Performance.
Thankyou parents for being a wonderful audience. 🙂
- Homework is assigned on Khan Academy and ReadWorks.
- Tomorrow is our Grand Rehearsal of Annual Performance. So come prepared for the same.
- Bring your library books and ID card tomorrow for issuing/reissuing books from library.
- Draw the following angles and write its name.
- ∠ABC is 45°
- ∠XYZ is 110°
- ∠PQR is 90
- ∠ABC is 180°
- ∠STU is 30°
- ∠XYZ is 250°
Unit Of Inquiry and Math
- Complete the comment of Conflict unit and Math Term 2 portfolio piece. (spreadsheet named as ‘Consortium_Comments’ is already shared with you)