Highlights Of The Week
Unit of inquiry:
Transdisciplinary theme: How we express ourselves
Central Idea: People may use different art forms to express their culture.
- The students celebrated the ‘Culture Day’ by presenting their culture.
- The reflection of ‘Culture Day’ was taken through oral discussion. After the discussion, the students selected one culture as a class which they would like to explore and research further.
- Revision of ‘Alliteration’ was done. Introduction of the figurative speech ‘Simile’ was done through a poem and class discussion.
- The students played “Word Chain” game. This helped them to enhance their vocabulary.
- The students applied their understanding of subtraction(without regrouping) and solved the sums related to it in their Math notebooks.
Grade 2 Team 🙂