Formative assessment for the concepts of Place value, Multiplication and Division was conducted.
The learners revisited the figurative speech ‘Personification’. Later, they scanned personification phrases for which the prompts were given by the teacher.
Students have to solve the following on the sheet given:
1. Ms. Singh has 483 tickets for the upcoming carnival. She wants to distribute tickets equally among 32 students. How many tickets will each student get and how many tickets will be left with her?
2. Every month Billy gets Rs. 65 as his pocket money out of which he keeps Rs. 17 in his piggy bank. One day he found that there were Rs. 612 in his piggy bank. Since how many months was he saving Rs. 17 in his piggy bank?
3. How many days are there in 1,256 weeks?
4. Write the number name of the following number according to both, Indian and International place value system.
5. A jug contains 2,640 ml of apple juice. How much will each child get if it is shared by 12 children equally?
Language: To be done in Language E.E notebook
Click on the link to access the personification homework:
Note: Kindly note students are not allowed to bring the friendship belt.