Revision of the rhymes done till date.
Introduction of rhyme :
There once lived a cobbler, and he was wee,
He lived in a hole, of a very big tree,
He had a good neighbor, and she was a mouse,
She did his wee washing, and tidied his house,
Each morning at seven, he heard a wee tap,
And in came the mouse, with her apron and cap.
She lit a small fire, and fetched a wee broom,
She swept and she polished, his wee little room.
To take any wages, she always refused,
So the cobbler said “thank you”, and mended her shoes.
Source- Steiner rhyme
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
- Language development.
- Drill: What is your school’s name?
My school’s name is Fountainhead school.
Story: The crane and the crab
- Read aloud from Class library.
- Oral counting from 1 to 50.
- Revision of concepts done so far
- Introduction of letter ‘j’ & ‘v’
- Introduction of Tricky word “was” & ‘do’
- Revision of blending.
- Revision of tricky words ‘I’, ‘the’,’he’, ‘me’, “to”, “be , all, are”
TDT : How we organise ourselves
Central Idea : People play different roles in the communities to which they belong.
- End of the Unit reflection
Language : – Page number 1 & 7 in language booklet(j, z, w, v, x, y)
– Reading worksheet.
Math : – Page no 28 & 31
Artwork: Paper cutting with designed scissors
Handwork: Beading and lacing frame
Cooking: Masala Puri
- Kindly send one extra pair of uniform daily with your child.
- If your child is reflecting at home kindly acknowledge the HRT through daily diary.
- School winter jacket is compulsory.
- Kindly trim nails regularly.
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team