Kindly refer to the table below indicating the slots booked by you for PTC i.e. on 3rd November. Your participation and support are crucial in order to help us lead your child to the path of success. Thus, please ensure your presence for the PTC. You are requested to go through the detailed Term 1 report which will be shared soon.
Note: Consider the following as the final slots. No further changes can be made. Each slot will be for 20 minutes (15 minutes discussion and 5 minutes transition time). You are requested to adhere to the time allotted to you.
1. The classic car race starts at 10:20 am. It takes 75 minutes. When does it finish?
2. On holiday, Anam cycles to her farmhouse. She sets off at 14:27 and arrives at 14:58. How long was her journey?
3. Mr. Gill decided to go shopping for one and a half hours. He gets free from his shopping at 23:45. At what time did he start it?
4. Ridhaan started baking cookies at 11:10 a.m. He finished at 12:00 p.m. How long did he bake?
5. Dhriti started swimming at 3:00 p.m. She swam until 3:26 p.m. How much time had passed?
Students enhanced their understanding of measuring weight and capacity through hands-on activities and solved real-life problems.
1. A Camlin company is hosting a drawing competition. So far 3,68,797 children have filled the form from India and 5,20,346 children have filled the form from other countries. What is the total number of children who have filled the form?
2. Krishiv’s car broke and he used Rs 1,50,000 from his savings to have it repaired. After that, he had Rs 6,29,800 left in his savings. Calculate the amount he had in his savings before his car broke?
3. Before November, the total sales of a garment shop have been Rs. 2,74,132. Because of the festive season in November, the sales of the same garment shop increased to Rs. 4,67,342. Find the increase in the sales due to the festive season.
4. A crayon company recently changed its labels. It currently has 7,00,311 crayons with the old label and 2,24,705 crayons with the new label. About how many crayons does the company have in stock?
5. There are 6,01,480 picture books in the library. On Monday 1,23,033 are taken out and on Tuesday 3,73,212 are taken out. How many picture books are left?
1. Two classes collected marbles. First class had 5,33,672 marbles and the second class had 5,36,020 marbles.
a) How many marbles did both the classes have altogether?
b) Which class had more marbles and by how many?
2. Shlok withdrew Rs. 2,3,8273 from his savings account. After a few days, he again withdrew Rs. 3,12,859. He initially had Rs. 8,00,550 in his savings account. How much amount is now left in his savings account?
3. In a particular year, the production of bulbs in a factory was 7,60,234. It exceeded by 2,12,095 more bulbs in the next year. Find the total production of bulbs in the next year?
4. Solve the following using the inverse relationship:
a) 3,34,584 + 4,85,904
b) 8,43,133 – 4,95,037