As you are aware, Fountainhead School gives a lot of emphasis to Arts and Sports. To this end, the school offers a variety of arts and sports segments for students to choose in what is called their AS and PS slot. The school envisions that every child will choose one art and one sport specialty and pursue this stream consistently over a few years to achieve a certain level of competency in it. AS is available as an option from Grade 3 onwards and PS is available from Grade 2 onwards. We are sending the form to confirm your child’s selection for the academic year 2019-20.
The form will be available at http://parents.fountainheadschools.org/ and the Nucleus Mobile app (through your parents login).
Kindly read the choices available for your child’s grade and then fill the form in consultation with your child. You can submit the form only once. If you still want to change the preference later, you will need to send an email to email@example.com. However, such requests will be put at a lower priority over those who have filled their preference through the form.
- Kindly fill up both the AS & PS selection form.
- Everyone will need to mark two preferences in case the first preference is oversubscribed.
- We will try to expand the offerings wherever the demand is high but there will be some limitations. On the other hand, in case of offerings where there are few takers, we may have to remove some offerings.
- In case there’s oversubscription (more interested students than seats available) then confirmation will be given in the following order:
- Have paid the AS amount by 20th April (for paid options).
- After considering the payment status (if required), if there are more students than seats, then the allocation will be done by draw of lots (applies to both AS & PS).
- Where there are new offerings for a grade, a brief description has been added. In case you wish to know more, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date for filling up the form is 12th April, 2019, after which, if the form remains unfilled, thet AS/PS selection will be allocated where possible, otherwise the school will assign any of the options based on availability.
- The AS fee needs to be paid (where applicable) by PayTM by June 30th, 2019, as it will not be included in the tuition fees, otherwise the student will be asked to stop attending that particular AS.
For details of AS segments visit Art and Design
|Art and Design activity||Paid/Unpaid||Grades|
|Guitar||Paid||3 to 10|
|Dance Education Program (Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Street Jazz, Hip hop)||Paid||3 to 10|
|Drums||Paid||3 to 10|
|Keyboard||Paid||3 to 10|
|Cooking||Paid||5 to 12|
|Makers||Paid||5 to 10|
|Trinity- Speech and Drama and Communication skills||Paid||3 to 10|
|Visual Arts (Drawing/Craft)||Paid||3 to 12|
|Dance (Indian and Western Folk dance/ hip-hop/ Bollywood)||Unpaid||3 to 6|
|Dance: We have expanded Folk Dance offering to include Indian and international folk dances and some modern dance forms like Locking, popping, b-boying, contemporary, hip-hop, break-dance, krumping and fusion, Hand tutting & finger tutting, robot, lyrical hip hop||Unpaid||7 to 10|
|Vocals (Light vocals: Indian and Western music)||Unpaid||3 to 10|
|Drama||Unpaid||3 to 10|
|Bharatnatyam||Unpaid||3 to 6|
|Digital Media (photography and filmmaking)||Unpaid||7 to 12|
|Kathak (Indian classical dance form)||Unpaid||3 to 6|
New AS offerings for academic year 2019-20
Trinity College London is an International Exam Board which gives a globally recognized certificate.
We shall be offering classes for preparation of Trinity Guildhall Examinations in Speech & Drama/ Communication Skills. These sessions would play a vital role in exploring the child’s talent, nurturing the growth of creative expressions and developing self-confidence and performing abilities.
*Exams will be conducted twice a year and examination fees will be charged extra according to the level the student’s ability. For more detail check the below link.
|From Grade 3 to 10|
|Dance (Indian and international Folk dance/ hip-hop/ Bollywood): We have expanded Folk Dance offering to include Indian and international folk dances and some modern dance forms like, Locking, popping, b-boying, contemporary, hip-hop, break-dance, krumping and fusion, Hand tutting & finger tutting, robot, lyrical hip hop||From Grade 7 to 10|
|Kathak (Indian classical dance form)||From Grade 3 to 6|
Personal Sports (PS) Offering for the year 2019-2020:-
|Activity||Minimum Per Grade||Maximum Per Grade||Grade|
|Table Tennis||5||16||4 to 12|
|Taekwondo||5||15||2 to 10|
|Basketball||8||60||2 to 12|
|Gymnastics||5||20||2 to 9|
|Ultimate Frisbee||8||No Limit||4 to 12|
|Football||8||No Limit||2 to 12|
|Athletics and Sports Climbing (rock climbing)||5||12||2 to 8|
|Skating||5||35||2 to 8|
|Handball||8||20||4 to 10|
|Wilderness and Outdoor Adventure||5||5||10|
|Volleyball||8||15||11 & 12|