Mentioned below are the Final slot timings for the Parent Teacher Conference on 27th April, 2019 booked by you. Kindly be on time and adhere to the time slot allotted to you. Also remember to get the old I Cards as new ones will be issued only after you return the old ones.
||7:30 to 7:50
||7:50 to 8:10
||8:10 to 8:30
||8:50 to 9:10
||9:10 to 9:30
||9:30 to 9:50
||9:50 to 10:10
||10:10 to 10:30
||10:30 to 10:50
||10:50 to 11:10
||11:10 to 11:30
||11:30 to 11:50
||11:50 to 12:10
||12:40 to 1:00
||1:00 to 1:20
||1:20 to 1:40
||1:40 to 2:00
||2:00 to 2:20
||2:20 to 2:40
||2:40 to 3:00
Go through the link and complete it in your Math notebook as discussed in class. In case if you’ve not taken the notebook complete it on a sheet of paper.
Task-Kindly choose your pieces from compendium for your PYP portfolio as discussed in class.
6-HRM pieces(2Lang, 2 UOI, 2 Math)
4-Single subject pieces
Remove a print out or use the hard copy of that piece along with the comments for your PYP portfolio as discussed in class.
Kindly do the same as tomorrow the same has to be submitted without fail.
Task 1 UOI-Kindly proceed with your Summative as discussed in class.
Task 3- Math–Math Revision
Go through the sheet and complete it in you Math notebook as discussed in class
UOI- Kindly proceed with your summative assessment task as discussed in class. Create a folder of your name inside the folder shared with you all. Also, update the spreadsheet as discussed in class.
Language-Kindly make three columns in your journal sheet which includes evidence from the text , theme and my feeling from chapter 45 to chapter 52 as discussed in class and complete the sheet.
Maths – Complete the worksheet as discussed in class.
UOI- How gold chains are actually made? Go through the link and watch this video.
- Math – Complete the Math worksheet given to you in geometry notebook as discussed in class.
- Reader – Complete the reader.
- UOI – List down few physical change experiments.Conduct one experiment with physical change and record it as an evidence and share the same with your teacher. (Ignore if done)
REMINDER: Kindly get all the notebooks tomorrow which you’ve not submitted.
- Go through the link and solve it in your mixed bag notebook. Cycle-30
- Solve the math worksheet given to you in your geometry notebook.
- Get 1 spoon, 2 transparent glasses, 2 tbsp sugar in order to conduct an experiment on Monday.
- Conduct an experiment at home to show physical change and share the video/images of same with Nikita ma’am. Ensure you write the steps followed in the scientific method.(Aim, Hypothesis, Materials, Procedure, Observation and Conclusion).You can also bring your final outcome to the school on Monday.
Go through the link and solve your online mixed bag Cycle 29 (1)
Think of at least two experiments that lead to physical changes and note the same in your UOI notebooks.
Task 3-Go through the link and complete the worksheet in your UOI notebooks.
Task 4: Complete and share your Infograph and online pie chart ( add to the folder shared with you). Ignore this if already done.
Have a happy and great weekend!!!! 🙂
Go through the link and construct the pie chart in geometry notebook as discussed in class.