Mentioned below are the timings for the Parent Teacher Conference booked by you. For the parents who did not book, the slots are allotted on the basis of availability. Kindly go through your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ‚Â Term-1Ã‚Â report that has been shared. (check your mail for the same).
Please reach 5 minutes before your time slot.
Kindly be on time and adhere to the time slot allotted to you.Ã‚Â
||NAME OF THE STUDENTS
||7:40 to 8:00
||8:00 to 8:20
||8:20 to 8:40
||8:40 to 9:00
||9:00 to 9:20
||9:20 to 9:40
||9:40 to 10:00
||10:00 to 10:20
||10:20 to 10:40
||10:40 to 11:00
||11:00 to 11:20
||11:20 to 11:40
||11:40 to 12:00
||12:00 to 12:20
||12:20 to 12:40
||12:40 to 1:00
||1:00 to 1:20
||1:20 to 1:40
||1:40 to 2:00
||2:00 to 2:20
||2:20 to 2:40
||2:40 to 3:00
a. Teacher discussed the homework and clarified all the doubts related to the unit measurement.
b. Learners appeared for the summative assessment.
U.O.I:- Learners filled the End of unit reflection – Graphic Organizer.
Language:- Dictation was taken today.
a. Write the incorrect words 5 times in your writing notebook.
b. Learn Fry Words– The sixth hundred ( List 2)
UOI : Students presented the outcomes of their research work in the summative assessment for the unit Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Sharing the planet.
Math:-Students appeared for the Measurement- word problems Formative Assessment.
A discussion upon the homework and doubts related to it was taken up in the class.
Math:- Solve the following in your notebook:-
a) Subtract 25L 100 ml from 32L 90 ml
b) 22 km 53 m 20 cm = ? mm
c) Diksha distributed 55 g of gems to each of her friends. If she has 9625 g of gems with her, how many of her friends will receive the gems?
d) Shaurya has 150 ml of strawberry milkshake in 5 days. She consumed 100 ml of strawberry milkshake every day for rest of the days. How much milkshake did she consume in all in Ã‚Â 20 days?
Language:- Learn Fry Words- The sixth hundred ( List 1)
Note: Formative Assessment notebook has been sent, kindly sign and acknowledge.
UOI:Ã‚Â Students were divided into groups where they shared their learning from their visit to the organization. They did note-taking while their peers were sharing.
- Students have to punctuate and parse Week 11 Day 4 and Week 11 Day 5 in their Language writing notebook.
- Students have to learn the dictation words (Seventh Hundred Ã¢â‚¬â€œ List 1) from the list given to them.
Math:- Solve the following in your notebook-
- Divide 9682 by 64
- Multiply 3245 by 71
- 82 km 30 m = _____ cm
- 64 L 241 ml = _____ ml
- Subtract: 148 m 19 cm 6 mm from 507 m 40 cm 9 mm
- Add: 83 m 26 cm 13 mm AND 75 m 73 cm 19 mm
- Subtract: 92 kg 15 g from 120 kg 245 g
- Kiran sells 250g tomatoes and 750g onions everyday. What is the total quantity of vegetables she sells everyday? On saturday, she was short of 100 g onions and 75 g tomatoes. How much vegetables can she deliver on saturday?
- Ashok has a 60 m 25 cm long piece of rope. He wants to cut it into 5 equal parts. How long will each part be?
UOI:Ã‚Â Students have to organize the information Ã‚Â (using a chart paper / google slides/ power point presentation/ drama/poem etc) keeping in mind the central idea and the lines of inquiry for their final presentation on Monday, 24th October. They have to refer the notes taken in their UOI notebook for the same.
They can even use graphic organizers, link for the same is given below:
Children worldwide encounter a range of challenges, risksÃ‚Â and opportunities.
Lines of Inquiry:
- Challenges, risks and opportunities that children encounter (Local and Global) (Form)
- How children respond to these challenges, risks and opportunities (Perspective)
- Ways in which individuals and organizations work to protect children from risks (Reflection)
Note:Ã‚Â Students have to come in their house t-shirt on Monday for Assembly.
UOI:Ã‚Â Students were taken to different organizations (by the parents) where they conducted interview as a part of their Summative Assessment.
Language:- Dictation was taken today.
Math:- Homework discussion was done today.
U.O.I.:- Ã‚Â Students have to answer the interview questions in their UOI notebook with proper details.
Thank you to all the enthusiastic parents for your support
Language: Students wereÃ‚Â introduced to the 6 traits of writing and writing process and its importance while creating a poem.
UOI:Ã‚Â Teacher explained the summative assessment task and shared the rubric with the students. Later, students framed questions for the interview.
Math:- Ã‚Â Students practiced word problems on Ã¢â‚¬ËœMeasurementÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.
Math:- Ã‚Â Students have to solve the following word problems in their Math notebook:
a)Ã‚Â RiaÃ‚Â went to a departmental store and bought (i) 4 lt strawberry crush, (ii) 3 lt 500 ml of Pepsico (iii) 200 ml Ginger Ale , (iv) 1 lt Orange fun. What is the total capacity of all the bottles bought by Ria?
b) Rama went for a drive with his friend. He stopped after 22 kms to eat something. He then drove again for 25 km 500 metres . How far did he drive?
c) A shopkeeper requires 5 meters of cloth to make a saree. How many sarees can he make with a fabric of 200 meters length?
Challenge: Ã‚Â A jug contains 3 litres 620 ml of water. The water from this mug is emptied into 3 beakers. First beaker contains 1 litre water, second beaker contains 620 ml water. Find out how much water is there in the third beaker if jug is empty after this?
1. Bring the writing boards for tomorrowÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s NGO visit without fail.
2.Ã‚Â Parents, kindly find suitable/convenient time to go through the case study sheet sent across with the students. After going through the same, please find time and opportunity to talk to your ward about sexuality education.
:-Ã‚Â Ã‚Â KrishÃ‚Â
Math: Students gave a formative assessment on conversion sums in Measurement unit.
UOI:Ã‚Â a. Students posted their learning on the KWL chart reflecting and making connection at the engagements covered till date.
b.Ã‚Â Teacher played a game named ‘Dare to Swear’ with the students where they had to say the truth about using abusive language. Later, teacher read out the case study of “Dabbu’s Story” and simultaneously gave time to students to fill in the reflections in the sheet.
Language:-Ã‚Â The teacher completed reading chapter 3- Escape, from the reader and created a 5 Ws Question story map on the board. Later, students answered the questions in the notebook.
Q.1 Solve the following word problems:
- Ria has a 2 litre bottle of tang. She plans to pour the tang into 50 ml containers. How many containers can she fill?
- A baby giraffe was 96 cm tall. Another giraffe in the enclosure was 2 m tall. How much shorter was the baby giraffe?
- Meera made 3600 ml of lemonade for the business fair and she served the lemonade by dividing it equally into 25 glasses. How much lemonade did she pour in each glass?
- Ã‚Â Sam went to a departmental store and bought (i) 4 lt strawberry crush, (ii) 3 lt 500 ml of Pepsico (iii) 200 ml Ginger Ale , (iv) 1 lt Orange fun. What is the total capacity of all the bottles bought by Sam?
- Ã‚Â Rama went for a drive with his friend. He stopped after 22 kms to eat something. He then drove again for 25 kms 500 metres . How far did he drive?
- A shopkeeper requires 5 meters of cloth to make a saree. How many sarees can he make with a fabric of 200 meters length?
Q.2 Ã‚Â Do as directed:
- Add 358 litres 150 ml ,17 litres 267 ml and 7 litres 110 ml
- Subtract 163 litres 210 ml from 220 litres 280 ml
- Subtract: 35 m 17 cm 2 mm from 119 m 35 cm 6 mm
a. Read the reader Ã¢â‚¬Å“CharlotteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s webÃ¢â‚¬Â, chapter 3 in front of your parents for fluency in speech delivery.
b.Write a small paragraph in Language EE notebook about an experience they had with a pet or other animals (use 5 descriptive words and atleast 2 phrases to make brilliant sentences).
c. Students have to learn the dictation words and frame sentences using any 5 words :
NOTE:- Ã‚Â The students are supposed to get their Formative Assessment notebooks signed by their parents and get on Monday. Also, redo the incorrect sums.
Language: Students explored the questioning strategy by framing questions on Chapter 3 from CharlotteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Web.
Language EE: Students have to write a short paragraph (minimum 10 lines ) on- Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ How to take care of a petÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.
Math:- Students explored the conversion of litres and millilitres and did the sums independently on the same.
Math:-Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Solve the following sums in your math notebook:
a) 50 litres 600 ml = ____ ml
b) 1 litre 5 ml = ____ ml
c) Add 56 litres 112 ml to 25 litres 178 ml
d) Add 348 litres 200 ml ,16 litres 230 ml and 7 litres 150 ml
e) Subtract 161 litres 250 ml from 320 litres 260 ml
f) Subtract 134 litres 216 ml from 303 litre
g) Subtract: 1 kg 300 g from 2 kg
h) Subtract:140 kg 618 g 400 mg from 280 kg 107 g 230 mg
UOI: Answer the following in your notebook:-
1)Ã‚Â What do you feel, why were the students divided into different groups for having food ? 2) Ã‚Â Share your experience about the hunger banquet.
Reader:-Ã‚Â Read chapter 3 of CharlotteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s web (pg. no. – 16 to 22 ) in front of your parents for practicing proper fluency.
Language:- Ã‚Â Students have to learn the dictation words.
Ã‚Â 1st- Prisha Juneja- IntegrityÃ‚Â
2nd- Udayan Sastri- DignityÃ‚Â
Ã‚Â 3rd- Heer Desai- LibertyÃ‚Â