UOI – The business fair was executed.
Homework – Create a mindmup for reflection of the business fair. Answer any 6 of the question from the list stated below –
1. Explain the relationship between demand and supply by giving an example of any of your goods or services.
2. What was the impact on the market ( or sales at your stall) if people sold similar products?
3. Explain the process of ‘Exchange’ by giving two examples.
4. Which good/service was most in demand? Why?
5. Which good/service was not much in demand? Why?
6. Which skills did you apply while conducting the Business Fair?
7. Two things that went really well and two areas of improvement.
8. What is your key learning from the Business Fair?
Note: Hindi, Gujarat pieces of evidence are sent along with students.
Have a great weekend. 🙂
UOI: Learners collected data through a survey for understanding the goods and services that are in demand in school.
Language: Learners attempted term end assessment
Language: Watch the video. Summarize and retell the story using rich vocabulary. Share your response through the Google slide.
Math: Students appeared for formative assessments of Geometry, followed by Fraction term end assessment.
UOI: Discussion of the business fair was taken up and students formed the group for the upcoming event.
Math: Revisit the concepts by practicing through this game:
Language: Click the link and read the story using class code.
Math: 1) Complete the worksheet.
2) Visit the link and play the game. Don’t forget to use protractor https://www.mathplayground.com/alienangles.html
Language: Students appeared for the Term End assessment.
Math: Students learned how to construct angles using Protractor.
Math: Complete the worksheet.
Language – Learners completed drafting of their narrative story following the writing process.
Math: Strudents revised the concepts of geometry. Later, they were introduced to Angles.
Math : Revisit the concepts of geometry by practicing through this game: https://www.education.com/game/geometry-house/
Practice the word problems following all the steps:
- For the school’s sports day, a group of students prepared 12 1/2 litres of lemonade. At the end of the day 2 5/8. How many litres of lemonade was sold?
- Molly baked 14 cookies. Her mother ate 2 cookies and her father ate 4 cookies. What fraction of cookies are left? Answer in simplest form.
Math: Preparation and mock presentation of Fraction SLC was conducted by the students.
Language: Visit the link and complete the worksheet.
Lang mixed bag cycle 31
Math: Visit the link and complete the worksheet
Cycle 31 Math Mixed Bag
Happy weekend 🙂
Language: The teacher did the read aloud of the story ‘A New Coat for Anna’. Further she introduced the strategy of summarizing the information and retelling it.
Math: Students prepared for the upcoming summative assessment of fraction. (SLC)
Students will prepare for their book review for the month of March. Kindly remember to bring the book without fail.
UOI: Unpacking of the central idea followed by the discussion on the trandisciplinary theme was conducted.
Math: Students were introduced to the summative assessment task for the unit ‘Fractions’.
Math: Visit the link and complete the worksheet:
Math Mixed bag
Brainstorm the ideas for SLC (Student Led Conference) based on the criteria discussed in the class.
Language: Visit the link and complete the worksheet:
Language Mixed bag
Happy Weekend 🙂