Please find below the slot details for the PTC scheduled on the 27th of April – 2019. The slot duration is of 20 mins each which include 5 minutes of transition time.
- Kindly ensure that you submit the old ID cards to the HRT.
- It is compulsory to get the child along for the meeting.
- Request you to be present at the venue 5 mins prior to your scheduled appointment and please adhere to the timings alloted to you.
Please note that the Parent Teacher Conference for grade 6 is scheduled on the 27th of April 2019. The appointment slots for the same are open for all. Kindly check your Parent email ID for more details.
You may ignore this post if you have already booked the slot.
- The mixed bag homework posted by Khadeejha ma’am has to be done in the mixed bag notebook.
- Following is the link for entering the details of the Summer reading programme book. You need to enter the details, as discussed. If you have not issued a book today, due to any reason, you need to do it on Wednesday and fill in this sheet.
Summer Reading Program
- Complete updating your exhibition assessment sheet, if pending.
- Check Google Classroom – Ruminate class for more details.
Enjoy your long weekend!!
- Complete the mixed bag homework posted by Khadeeja ma’am in your mixed bag homework notebook.
- Prepare for your Maths term-end examination which is due on Monday. Make sure you get along your geometry box.
- Prepare for your mother tongue assembly as discussed in the classroom today. Go through the post uploaded by Suruchi ma’am for more details.
- Talk to your parents and go for other sources to dig deeper into the issues you have identified. Ruminate for the action to be taken by you.
Have a weekend full of research and new learning!!
As part of weekend homework, you need to complete below-mentioned tasks along with the mix bag homework.
- Revisit the PYP exhibition website. You have to read through the information provided on the website under each of the tabs. Link to the website.