- Good morning dear Earth
- Each like a petal, of one great flower
- I love to sail in my big blue boat
- One finger, one thumb …Keep moving
Introduction Of Rhyme:
Swimming, swimming, in the swimming pool
When days are hot,when days are cold , in the swimming pool
Breaststroke ,side stroke, fancy diving too!
Now don’t you wish that you would have
Nothing else to do, but… (repeat)
2) Sunshine Fairies
We are the sunshine fairies
And with our sparks of light
We shimmer and glimmer in the air
Hugging flowers with colours so bright
Phonological Awareness :
- Identifying initial/medial/final sound – game
- Phonemes: manipulating final sound – game
Read aloud: Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle story: The wedding of the mouse.
UOI : Celebrations
- Transdisciplinary theme: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Celebrations and traditions are expressions of shared beliefs and values.
- Formative assessment : T chart
- Revision of all the concepts done till now
- Dodging of number names between 16-50
- Summative assessment worksheet of all the taught concepts
Important note: Please go through your child’s Math notebook for the Summative Assessment of backward counting 99-51.
- Dictation of sentences
- Revision of Tricky words
- Reading of Jolly Phonics Readers
- Summative assessment
Math: Writing number names: 81-90 (once in the notebook)
(‘Write the word’- Answer key : fuel, waiter, arm, star, finger, river, scarf, cartoon)
Have a fantastic weekend!!!
Sr KG Team