Revision of the rhymes done till date.
Introduction of the rhyme:
On the tip toes trip the fairies
On the tip toes trip the fairies,
lightly, lightly, softly, softly.
But the mighty, clumsy giant,
stamps so heavily, stamps so loudly.
And the children skip so gaily, left foot, right foot around the ring. All the fairies, all the giants, all the children dance and sing.
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
- Language development.
Q: Who helps us to catch the thieves?
Ans: The Policeman helps us
- Read aloud from Class library.
- Revision of all the concepts.
- Introduction of numbers 21-30 orally
- Learning centers.
- Revision of previous concepts
- Introduction of letter ‘m’
- Introduction of the Tricky word- ‘ I ‘ & ‘the’
TDT : How we organise ourselves
Central Idea : People play different roles in the communities to which they belong.
Language : Language booklet page no- 5 & 6
Math : Worksheet
Important Note :-
- The fruit day of the following sections:
Monday – Jr. KG White, Orange, Yellow, Blue
Tuesday- Jr.KG Green, Violet, Indigo, Red
- If your child is reflecting at home kindly acknowledge the HR through daily diary.
- Kindly send the Diwali Homework if not sent.
- Kindly send a pair of floaters, which will remain in the class till the end of the year.
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team