Mentioned below are the timings for the Student Led Ã‚Â Conference on 20th April, 2017 i.e.Thursday. Kindly go through your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ‚Â Term-2Ã‚Â report which has beenÃ‚Â shared with you today.
Kindly be on time and adhere to the time slot allotted to you (25 minutes)
Note: Carry the old ID card and bearer card of your child.
||7:45 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 8:15 am
Monish Shah and Vaidehi Tater
||8:15 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 8:45 am
Shloka Kanodia and Dishit Sutaria
||8:50 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9:10Ã‚Â (Breakfast)
||9:10 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9:40 am
Jaivik Zadaphia and Palaash Dubey
||9:40 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 10:10 am
||10:10 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 10:40 am
Kaashvi Agarwal and Yashtika Parihar
||10:40 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11:10 am
Sparsh Sojitra and Vrund Patel
||11:10 am Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11:40 pm
Husain Sarkar and Dhrishit Shahi
||12:00 pm Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 12:30 pmÃ‚Â (Lunch)
||12:35 pm Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1:05 pm
Arya Rathod and Nishtha Prahladka
||1:05 pm Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1:35 pm
||1:35 pmÃ‚Â Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2:05 pm
Pranjal Chheda and Shailey Shah
Math: Solve the following sums (decimals) in your Math book:
Multiply the following:
- 1.2 x 3.4
- 5.6 x 10.0
- 67.50 x 8.20
- 5.5 x 100
Divide the following:
- 5.6 Ã‚Â / 0.8
- 1.21/ 1.1
Math : Solve the worksheet shared with you through mail.
Mixed Bag Worksheet : Solve it in your Math and Language notebook respectively (shared through drive).
Maths :Ã‚Â Perimeter of Triangle : Find the perimeter for the following triangles in Math notebooks (S being the sides of a triangle) :
a) S1 = 2cm, S2 = 4 cm S3 = 3 cm
b) S1 = 5cm, S2 = 1.6 cm S3 = 8.4 cm
c) S1 = 1.9 cm, S2 = 6.0 cm S3 = 2.8 cm
d) S1 = 3.4 cm, S2 = 7 cm S3 = 2.6 cm
e) S1 = 5.6 cm, S2 = 6.3 cm S3 = 15.1 cm
Math : Area of triangle : Solve the worksheet in Math notebook (shared through drive)
Language : Dictation words :Ã‚Â irreversible, exothermic, reaction, scientific, procedure, hypothesis, sinew, allowance, stoop, coarse
Math : Solve the following sums in your Math notebook : Area and Perimeter of square and rectangle :
1) l = 9cm 2) l = 4 cm and b = 4 cm 3) l = 7 cm and b = 1 cm 4) l = 2.5 cm and b = 1.5 cm 5) l = 3.2 cm and b = 5.5 cm
- Solve the given worksheet for grammar.
- Practice grammar using the given links :
Kindly help your child in creating an account on www.storyjumper.com.
Weekend Homework :Ã‚Â Mixed Bag – Cycle 31
Language :Ã‚Â Explore the site storyjumper.com amd create your free account on it.
UOI : Explore the given links play games.
Math : Complete the worksheet in your Math notebook. (Shared through mail)
Language :Ã‚Â Practice grammar using this link- http://www.softschools.com/quizzes/language_arts/spelling/quiz266.html
Math: Solve the following in your Math Notebook :
1) In a triangle ABC Ã¢â‚¬â€œ angle A = 70Ã‚Â°, angle B = 33Ã‚Â°, find angle C.
2) In a triangle PQR Ã¢â‚¬â€œ angle P = 80, angle R = 45, find angle Q.
3) In a triangle XYZ Ã¢â‚¬â€œ angle X = 115, angle Y = 20,Ã‚Â find angle Z.
4) In a triangle LNM Ã¢â‚¬â€œ angle L = 100 , angle M = 59,Ã‚Â find angle N.
5) In a triangle ABC Ã¢â‚¬â€œ angle A = 57Ã‚Â°, angle B = 32Ã‚Â°,Ã‚Â find angle C.
7) In a triangle XYZ Ã¢â‚¬â€œ angle X = 91, angle Y = 26,Ã‚Â find angle Z.
Mixed bag:Ã‚Â Mixed bag worksheet
Math : On an A4 paper, stick the pictures or draw where do you find different triangles around them.
- Practice grammar using this online link and share the score with your parents.
- Ã‚Â Complete writing answers to the audio shared with you in the class today. (For questions check your mailbox)
UOI : Write in Experiment 5 in your journal based on the experiment you conducted in the class. Complete whatever is left in your journal till Experiment 5.