Refer to Google Classroom.
Get your Geometry Box on Monday.
Open the following and solve it in your Mixed Bag Notebook.
Mixed Bag Cycle 26
- Work on invitation and move it in the appropriate folder shared with you. (Deadline- Monday)
- Come prepared with the scripts and your performance for the annual day.
Language: Yesterday I shared a folder with you in which you created a folder of your name. Kindly create a Google Doc in that folder and rename it as “Summary”. Write summary of chapter 19 in that Doc.
Mixed Bag: Open the following link and solve it in your Mixed Bag Notebook.
UOI: Pull up your socks and come prepared for the SA on Monday.
Solve the sums from the Google Doc shared with you in your Math Notebook:
Describe a character of your choice and include evidences too that would support the character. Keep the following criteria in mind:
- Choose a strong character
- Physical features
- Fears and aspirations
The characters can be : Stuart little, Matilda, Cinderella, Jerry or Tom etc. However, you can choose a character of your choice as well.
I have shared a folder with you. Create a folder in it with “Your Name” and a Doc in it for writing a character description. Rename the Doc as “Character Description”.
Continue with the research and presentation for SA.
Language: Write summary of chapter 16 and 17 based on the discussion in class today.
ICT: Draw a portrait of an adult and write alongside of that portrait- when would you ask for help if you needed online. A decorated self-made frame could then be created for this picture. You can be as creative as you want.
UOI: Start researching on the selected topic for SA. Also, start working on the scrap book provided. Rubric of the SA has been shared through Google Drive.
Identify sensory details used by the author in chapter 15 ( sight, hear, smell, touch, taste). Also identify brilliant adjective used in same chapter.
Mixed Bag: Open the following and solve it in your Mixed Bag book.
Complete the classwork
Open the following and solve it in your Mixed Bag Notebook:
Identify sensory details used by the author in chapter 15 ( sight, hear,smell, touch, taste). Also identify brilliant adjective used in same chapter.
Refer to Google Classroom
Read chapter 13 and write summary of the same after jotting important and interesting points.
Complete the research on the assigned topic and be ready for the presentation.
Gear up for the preliminary round of Spell-Bee competition which is scheduled tomorrow.
Chapters from reader: 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
Directions: Read each sentence from the book. The definition of each bold word has been provided for you. Write two to four antonyms of the highlighted word.
- “Reader, you may ask this question; in fact, you must ask this question: Is it ridiculous for a very small, sickly, big-eared mouse to fall in love with a beautiful human princess named Pea?” (Chapter 5, p. 32)
ridiculous: absurd, bizarre
- “He pushed past her and dug furiously through a pile of paper scraps until he uncovered a thimble with a piece of leather stretched across its open end.” (Chapter 6, p. 35)
furiously: fiercely, savagely
- “’I honor you’ was what the knight said to the fair maiden in the story that Despereaux read every day in the book in the library.” (Chapter 7, p. 40)
honor: celebrate, glorify
- The mouse council, thirteen honored mice and one Most Very Honored Head Mouse, heeded the call of Lester’s drum and gathered in a small, secret hole off King Phillip’s throne room.” (Chapter 8, p. 42)
heeded: attended, noted, heard and acted
- “Something,’ intoned the Most Very Honored Head Mouse, ‘is wrong with your son….” (Chapter 8, p. 43)
intoned: To utter in a monotone, The pitch of a word used to distinguish differences in meaning.
- “Fellow mice, it is my most fervent hope that Despereaux has not spoken to these humans.” (Chapter 8, p. 43)
fervent: intense, passionate
Directions: Read the questions and answer them in complete sentences or choose the correct answer. Use the book to help you, if needed. Use details from the text to support your answer.
- Why does Furlough react so stunned and confused when Despereaux turned to him and asked, “Do you know what love is?”
- Who ordered the entire mouse community to gather behind the wall of the castle ballroom?
- the mouse council
- the Most Very Honored Head Mouse
- What do you think “perfidy” means? (ch.8, pg. 45)