Formative assessment was conducted.
Area model method of multiplication was introduced.
If you decide to make a land of Indian foods, what would you put into it? Write and illustrate in the lang notebook.
Solve the following using Area Model:
a) 24 x 2
b) 21 x 4
c) 32 x 2
d) 34 x 2
e) 42 x 2
f) 30 x 3
The 16th chapter – ‘The Land of Goodies’ of the reader ‘The Magic Faraway Tree’ was read followed by an oral discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of eating sweets beyond a limit.
Etiquette of writing an E-mail was discussed.
The teacher revised and edited her narrative piece using ARMS and CUPS strategy.
Worksheet has been given.
Students visited “Lijjat Papad” in Valod as a part of their learning engagement for their present unit and understood the working of the organization. They also got a chance to interact with the management to understand their role and how they solve the problems in the organization.
Worksheet is given.
Write the answers of questions 1 to 5 on pg no 10 from Empowering English in your notebook.
- The various steps involved in the writing process were discussed.
- Formative assessment was conducted.
You are planning to open a ‘Pizza Corner’ in your society’s shopping complex.
You want to collect and analyze data before making the decision. Make survey questions keeping the following points in mind.
- You want to know about whether the people living in your society prefer eating pizza or not
- You also want to know about their preferences in terms of toppings that they prefer eating.
- You are inquisitive to know how the filling is it during hunger.
- Knowing that Pizza has less nutritional value, you want to know why would people still prefer eating Pizza over healthy food.
Discussion of LOI 1- Purpose of organisation was done.
Students were introduced to different types of survey questions.
Learners practiced multiplication sums using the place value kit.
Solve the given dodging worksheet.
Answer the questions given below from chapter 15 from the reader:
- How did the sailor doll’s clothes got wet and torn?
2. How did the kids get the toys out of Moonface’s house?
Learners solved multiplication sums (with regrouping) using place value kit.
Students solved a worksheet related to the chapter- 15 of Reader – Magic Faraway Tree.
Story elements were discussed.
Current unit’s TDT and essential elements were discussed
Language and math mixed bag worksheets are given.