- Good morning dear Earth
- Each like a petal, of one great flower
- Pretty flowers
Introduction Of Rhyme:
I love to sail in my big blue boat
I love to sail in my big blue boat , my big blue boat(2 times)
I love to sail in my big blue boat,
my big blue boat.
My big blue boat has 2 white sails. Has 2 white sails(2 times)
My big blue boat has 2 white sails,
Has two white sails.
High in the sky, the seagulls fly. The seagulls fly.(2 times)
High in the sky, the seagulls fly.
The seagulls fly.
Under my boat the fish flash by, the fish flash by(2 times)
Under my boat the fish flash by,
the fish flash by.
My Big blue boat has struck a rock. Crack crack crack,(2 times)
My Big blue boat has struck a rock.
Crack crack crack.
My big blue boat rocks side to side, side to side.(2times)
My big blue boat rocks side to side.
Side to side.
The water comes in and we swim, swim, swim, we swim swim swim,(2 times)
The water comes in and we swim, swim, swim. We swim swim swim.
Look, look, look I see land ahead, land ahead(2 times)
Look, look, look I see land ahead.
We have reached the shore, we are safe on land, safe on land (2 times)
We have reached the shore, we are safe on land,
Safe on land.
Phonological Awareness :
- Digraph word riddle
- Word count game
- Replacing initial/final sound game
Read aloud: Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle story: Tikki Tikki Tambo
Transdisciplinary theme: Who we are
Central idea: Games can enhance our understanding about us.
- Unfolding the central idea through relay race and reflection of the same.
- Introduction of number names 91-99.
- Formative assessment of reading ordinal numbers.
- Summative assessment of the following concepts was taken:
Reading days of the week, Quantification and identification of numbers, forward counting 51-99.
Important note: Please go through your child’s summative assessment of forward counting 51-99 in the math notebook.
- Introduction of tricky words (live, give, little, down, what, when)
- DIBELS test was conducted
- Writing of tricky words in the notebook
- Dictation of sentences
- All the tricky words done till now
Writing number names 71 to 80 in math notebook.
Read and match worksheet
Have A Stupendous Weekend!!!
Sr KG Team