Kindly refer to the table below for the PTC slot on 27th April. You are requested to go through the detailed reports and assessment sheets shared with you earlier. Ensure to be on time with the points to be discussed after going through the detailed reports sent by us.
UOI – The business fair was executed.
Homework – Create a mindmup for reflection of the business fair. Answer any 6 of the question from the list stated below –
1. Explain the relationship between demand and supply by giving an example of any of your goods or services.
2. What was the impact on the market ( or sales at your stall) if people sold similar products?
3. Explain the process of ‘Exchange’ by giving two examples.
4. Which good/service was most in demand? Why?
5. Which good/service was not much in demand? Why?
6. Which skills did you apply while conducting the Business Fair?
7. Two things that went really well and two areas of improvement.
8. What is your key learning from the Business Fair?
UOI – Learners prepared for the business fair.
Math – Learners attempted term end assessment.
Language – Learners listened to the narrative writing work of their peers and assessed the same.
- Practice typing through – the link
- Play the game bee or artist shape
UOI – Prepare for business fair.
Important note for parents – Please send the homemade food tomorrow as students will have an early break due to the business fair. Pantry food will not be available in the time they will be given a meal break.
UOI – Learners collected data through a survey for understanding the goods and services that are in demand in school.
Math – Learners attempted term end assessment
Language – Watch the video. Summarize and retell the story using rich vocabulary. Share your response through the Google slide.
Math – Visit the link and practice measuring angles. Challenge: Visit the link and practice fractions.
Learners continued their “Term end assessment”.
U O I
Discussion of Business fair budget, grouping, and the initial plan was done.
UOI – Learners attempted formative assessment for LOI 1 – Role of demand and supply (function) and LOI 2 – Distribution of goods and services (connection) keeping in mind the relative concepts – consumptions, productions, goods and services, money, price, needs and wants and interdependence.
Math – Learners learned to construct angles and further practised construction and measurement of angles using a protractor.
Language – Learners attempted term end assessment of language.
UOI – Look back at things in your room, to analyse how much of your consumption is need and want.
Task 1 – Complete the worksheet started in the class.
Task 2 – Construct angle as stated below –
- An angle less than 99 but an obtuse angle.
- An angle more than 80 but an acute angle.
Task 3 – Find two real-life object for – line, line segment, ray and point.
Math: Students practised measuring different angles by exploring centres.
Language: Students appeared for the Term End assessment.
Math: Complete the worksheet given.
UOI – Learners discussed types of the distribution channel. Further, they understood about the traditional method of distribution through a primary, secondary and tertiary level. They also made a connection to how the price is affected using different distribution channels. During the library read-aloud session, they also discussed economic activities and their impact on humankind and the environment.
Math – Learners were introduced to measuring the angles using a protractor.
- Complete the Cycle 32 Math_Mixed bag in your Math HW notebook.
- Attempt online practice for measuring angles
- Revise polygons through a Quiz.
Language – Complete the Mixed Bag cycle 32 in your Language EE notebook.
Students are requested to bring the protractor from tomorrow.
UOI – Using ICT ‘Getepic.com,’ learners inquired about economic activities and its impact on humankind and environment. Today, learners visited the area manager of Tupperware, Adajan area to understand the distribution channels.
Math – Learners revised geometry concepts previously learnt such as ray, line, line segment and point. Later, they were introduced to angles that is -right angle, obtuse and acute angle. They also learned about vertex and nomenclature.
Language – Learners drafted and revised their narrative piece.
Life class – Watch the video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EABFilCZJy8
- Watch the video and make a connection to the field trip. Line of distribution 1
- Take your notes (Choose the thinking routine / graphic organiser of your choice for note taking)
- State the resource used by you for research.
Language – Complete the publishing of narrative. You may do it in your book or in Google Doc.