- Math homework will be posted separately, you need to complete the same in your Math homework notebook or on a journal sheet.
- Get the Math S.A signed by your parents and get it back to school tomorrow, without fail.
- Complete the ‘Informed choice’ worksheet, if not yet completed. It will help you reflect on different coping strategies for peer pressure. Furthermore, you will understand the importance of making an informed choice as well as being responsible, respectful and balanced.
- Read the following document and write a reflection in your journal.
To be submitted on Monday, 17th December
- You have to create a write up (in your Language notebook) keeping the following points in mind –
- Choose any object of your choice.
- You may choose to illustrate, make a mind map or write your findings in pointers for the object which you have selected. This has to be done in your Language notebook.
- You need to compose your own 2-4 line poem/song using any figures of speech.
2. Read pages 43 to 50 of Just for Girls(Girls). Pages 39 to 56 of Just for Boys(Boys).
To be submitted on Tuesday, 18th December
- Write your feelings and opinions about the “opposite” gender in pointers (in your UOI journal), in about 100 words. You may want to consider the following questions:
- In what ways are you different from other students in your class?
- How are you the same as other students in your class?
- Is friendship with the other gender different from same-gender friendship? How and why?
- Do you change your actions and activities when you’re in the presence of the other gender?
2. Complete the ‘Let’s Face it’ graphic organizer given, as discussed in the class.
- Redo the incorrect sums from the Math F.A’s, in your F.A notebook.
- Get the Language and Math F.A’s signed by your parent.
- Go through the mail sent by Rachana ma’am, about our nature camp and jot down your queries so that they can be discussed in class.
- Practice integer word problems from the following link:
- Go through the mail sent by Rachana ma’am about our nature camp and jot down your queries so that they can be discussed in class.
- Attempt 5 exercises from www.readtheory.org
- Complete the Khan academy tasks assigned, if pending.
- Complete the Maths mixed homework in the sheet provided to you and attach it in the mixed bag homework notebook. Attempt the Language task posted on the blog in the notebook.
- Khan Academy assignments need to be completed.
- Fill in the guest speaker session form today itself, as discussed.
Have a great weekend!
- You need to watch the video and read through the articles shared on Google Classroom.
- You need to read the following pages according to the book you have been given today:
Just for boys – Pages 26-29
Just for girls – Pages 18-23
- Mixed bag homework to be done in the mixed bag notebook. (To be submitted on Monday, 3rd December)
- The student-parent contract needs to be read along with your parents, signed by them and pasted in your UOI notebook.
Following to be completed by Tuesday, 4th December
- Solve the following Math worksheet in your Math H.W notebook:
- Complete all incomplete assignments of Math learning centers.
Have a great weekend! 🙂
- Explore elements of poetry and note them down, with the explanation in your Language notebook.
- Complete pending tasks like the planning of morning meetings, energizers, finalizing class leaders etc.
- Prepare your life chart and submit it tomorrow, if not done yet.
- Prepare for the book review. If you have an online presentation you need to upload it to the following folder:
2. Prepare for the Claim evidence reasoning speech, as discussed in class.
3. Redo the incorrect part of the Language Diwali homework on a journal sheet and attach the journal sheet with the Diwali homework.
Important note – Get your Math term-end papers to school tomorrow without fail.
- Solve the sums that you have got incorrect, in your Diwali homework, on a journal sheet and attach the sheet with the Diwali homework.
- Attempt 5 exercises from Read theory.