- The mixed bag homework posted by Khadeejha ma’am has to be done in the mixed bag notebook.
- Following is the link for entering the details of the Summer reading programme book. You need to enter the details, as discussed. If you have not issued a book today, due to any reason, you need to do it on Wednesday and fill in this sheet.
- Complete updating your exhibition assessment sheet, if pending.
- Complete updating of portfolio pieces, if pending.
Have a great long weekend! 🙂
Being at school, we have come across word problems related to our real-life situations quite often. Through these problems, we have gone shopping, planned for a birthday party, baked dishes and what not. Now is the time to move a step ahead and visualize these problems through an interactive medium.
Visit this link and choose a character.
You will then be asked to choose a place to visit.
For today, visit ‘Sweet Treat cafe’ to help the manager.
Ensure that you follow his instructions and do as directed.
Answer the following questions in your Maths homework notebook or journal sheets:-
- Did you spot any commonalities/differences in this game as compared to all of the resources we have used till date? Pen it down in a Venn diagram.
- List down all the concepts you could revise through this game.
- Which of these concepts you think you mastered?
- Did you struggle with any of these concepts? If yes, list them down.
- Was there any key takeaway that will help you in real life?
Complete the Readworks task assigned.
Complete your portfolio work, if pending yet.
Prepare for the mother tongue assembly. You can click on the following link for details:
Term 2 Mother Tongue Assembly
1)Write a detailed reflection in your PYP journal of the exploration activity ( art and learning center exploration). Complete the graphic organizer given in class.
2)Complete the homework task posted by Himani ma’am.
You have been appreciating the surroundings in many ways so far, but it is time to show a caring attitude towards our planet, towards each living being, towards the resources which makes our life easier. Let us watch the following videos –
A simple yet powerful task is, to design a poster post watching these videos. You need to critically think for a problem you witness around you locally or globally, think of a creative solution ( it can be as simple as one shown in the talent awareness video as it has to be a doable task).
You would want to add the following points in your poster –
– A situation around which disturbs you.
– A possible solution to that problem.
– A movement to engage more people in this problem-solving.
– A slogan or a quote to spark that awareness in the viewer’s mind.
You have come a long way so far and it is for sure that you are furthermore critical thinkers, problem solvers and the communicators with “I CAN, I WILL…” attitude.
Let us make this planet a more safe and friendly place for one and all.
We will have learning centers activity tomorrow, you have to make 5 different Graphic Organisers of your choice in your PYP journal and fill the same while exploring the centers.
“The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.” – Nathaniel Nranden