Mentioned below are the timings for the Student Led Ã‚Â Conference onÃ‚Â 19th April, 2017 i.e. Wednesday. For the parents who did not book, the slots are allotted on the basis of availability. Kindly go through your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ‚Â Term-2Ã‚Â report whichÃ‚Â isÃ‚Â shared with you.
Kindly be on time and adhere to the time slot allotted to you (30 minutes for 2 students)
Note: Carry the old ID card and bearer card of your child.
|7:45 – 8:15
|8:15 – 8:45
|8:45 – 9:15
|9:15 – 9:45
|9:45 – 10:15
|10:15 – 10:45
|10:45 – 11:15
|11:15 – 11:45
|11:45 – 12:15
|12:15 – 12:45
|12:45 – 1:15
|1:15 – 1:45
Star of the day- For successfully executing a well-prepared lesson plan.
The first round of spell bee is on 12th April so students have to revise all the words in the fry list thoroughly.
Star of the day- Priyal Sutariya
As a culmination activity for the reader Ã¢â‚¬ËœCharlotteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s WebÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, students answered few questions based on the six thinking hats.
Also, the students appeared for a Summative Assessment on Narrative Writing.
Students have to design the cover page and the back cover for the reader Ã¢â‚¬ËœCharlotteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s WebÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.
Try out these grammar games:
Star of the day- Pranay Malu
- Students have to write a poem using alliteration, simile and onomatopoeia (minimum 6 lines) in a Ã¢â‚¬ËœGoogle DocÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ and share it with their HRT.
- Ã‚Â Students have to enhance their typing skill by practicing from the link given below:
Note: The students have been handed over the investment and their share of profit earned during the Business Fair in an envelope. The parents are kindly requested to take note of it and also, discuss about using the same.
Star of the day- Shaurya Rajgor
The students read and comprehended the last chapter of their reader. Later, they began writing a narrative piece on the topic- A day I was sad.
The students appeared for the Summative Assessment for fractions and geometry.
- Complete the correction of the dictation words. Also, learn words from Fry List- Tenth Hundred.
- Complete the narrative piece on the topic- A day I was sad, using the writing process.
Star of the Day- The learners of Grade 4- FortitudeÃ‚Â 😃
TheÃ‚Â students conducted the Business Fair, which was a great learning experience and a big hit! After the fair, they spent time counting the money earned. The money will be given to them on Monday.
The students read and comprehended Chapter- 22 of the reader.
Write about your experience of Business Fair conducted today taking the following hints:
- A key learning from the business fair
- Skills and sub-skills applied during the business fair (mention how and where you applied them)
- Two things that you liked the most during the process of planning and conducting the business fair.
- Two things that you could have done in aÃ‚Â better way.
A) Solve the following:
- Yashvi had 24 beads. 6 were yellow, 6 were orange, 5 were red, and 7 were purple. What fraction of her beads were EITHER red or purple?
- Siddharth collects sports cards. He has six baseball cards, three football cards, four hockey cards, and three basketball cards. What fraction of his sports cards are hockey cards? Make sure you reduce the fraction to its lowest terms.
- A train arrives at the station with 150 passengers on board. 2/5 of the passengers get off the train at Bombay. How many passengers are still in the train ?
- If Shloka ate 5/12 of a pie and Manya ate 2/5 of a pie, find out who ate more pie and by what fraction?
B) Simplify the following fractions to their lowest form:
Note: Students have to revise the tables till 12. ThereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be a dodging test of the same on Monday.
Homework discussion and a doubt clearing session was taken up with the students.
The students made a list of resources they will require for their Business Fair. They also, thought about what they will be doing if they are left with a stock.
- Kanav needs to complete 40 laps of the playground in a week. He completes 3/4th of the laps in 5 days. How many more laps is he required to complete in 2 remaining days for his training?
- If it takes 7/10th of an apple to make an apple pie, then find out how many apples are required for making 50 such pies?
- Pranay spends 2/6th of an hour for his homework, whereas Renit spends 10/12th of an hour. Find out who spends more time for homework and by how much?
- Ms. Baker has 28 cupcakes. If she distributes 1/2 of the cupcakes to each child, find out how many children will get the cupcakes?