Kindly note the following details about the event:-
1)The rally will commence sharp at 5:45 pm from SVNIT college and will take a U-turn from Kargil Chowk, coming back to an end at the starting point. Click here to explore the route of the rally.
2) So as to avoid congestion, the students need to abide by the following time of reporting at Malhar complex, Piplod:-
a) 5:00 PM to 5:15 PM- Conjecture, Progress, Ruminate and Contemplate
b) 5:15 PM to 5:30 PM- Deliberate, Enlighten, Evolve and Excogitate
Kindly note that the students will then be taken away from this spot to SVNIT college by the Homeroom teacher.
3) Students have to report in proper uniform (ID card, school/sports shoes, regular school t-shirt and not house t-shirt). If the student is not found to be in proper uniform, he/she will not be allowed to participate.
4) Car-pooling is highly recommended as traffic at the reporting venue (Malhar complex) might lead to cancellation of the event by the official authorities.
5) In case any child reports to the venue later than 5:30 PM, he/she will not be allowed to be a part of this rally.
6) Kindly leave the venue as soon as you drop your child so as to make space for other parents to drop theirs.
7) Once the rally has culminated, you need to pick up your child from the reporting venue (Malhar complex) as per the following schedule:-
a) 7:00 PM to 7:15 PM- Conjecture, Progress, Ruminate and Contemplate
b) 7:15 PM to 7:30 PM- Deliberate, Enlighten, Evolve and Excogitate
8) Please ensure that you carry the RFID card along. Under no circumstances, you can pick up your child without getting it verified by the teacher.
9) Keeping in mind the weather conditions, students need to carry a water bottle so as to stay hydrated.
10) Please take a note that the reporting venue for both pick-up and drop off is Malhar Complex and not SVNIT college.
11) In case you need assistance about the location of reporting venue, kindly click here. This link will redirect you to google maps location.
12) The banners/posters have been created in school, by the students.
13) This rally has been arranged to spread awareness about the topic selected by the students. Hence, any kind of parent-teacher interaction will not be entertained.
Please note that in any case of traffic jam or congestion, the rally will be canceled by the authorities. Seeking your cooperation.
A lot of efforts and time has been invested to make this event happen. We seek your utmost cooperation to make it successful yet a memorable one for students.