We thank each one of you for sharing your thoughts, feelings and ideas and making our school magazine a literary piece of art! A loud shout out to all who made it possible!
Our ideas keep changing, developing and modifying with each passing moment and we don’t want any of these to just drift by.
So let’s get going! We want to ensure that parents and students get optimum time to write for their favorite magazine. However, as mentioned in the previous blog post, we have quite a few precious pieces left with us which we are planning to take up in the April issue. So, the number of days for submission and the number of topics have been reduced for this time.
We have shortlisted a few topics to give you a starting point, but you are free to write on any topic of your choice. You can choose to compose a poem, write an article or create a poster/artwork. Parent articles are welcome in Hindi/Gujarati as well. (No hard copies will be accepted)
The topics are:
- Planning a Vacation
- If I could be a/an …..
- My Promises To the New Year
- Book/s I have Read Again and Again
- What’s in a Name?
- Dealing With Peer Pressure
- Coding- The Language Of Future
- Elections are the Best Test for Democracy
- My Favorite Catchphrase
- Words I Misspell the Most
- Poetry- Few Words More Expressions
- Living In a Selfless World
Points to ponder while writing/submitting articles:
- All entries to be submitted in Google doc format ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries shared in any other format will be rejected. Word limit for articles – 300 words.
- At least 60% of your write up should be original. If you have used any outside source, please be sure to add all the references / links in the footnote of the article.
- We will not be publishing more than 1 article/poem per student/parent.
- Do not share articles published earlier on personal blogs.
- We request parents to send original work done by their child as we want to keep the essence of thoughts that play in a child’s mind. Parents can check their child’s work, in terms of spellings and grammar but please retain the words used by your child.
- In case of parent article, mention your full name, child’s name, grade and section at the end of the article.
- Parent photos should be sent as a passport sized jpeg file. No selfies.
- Posters/Artwork should be in A4 size only. Kindly mention name, grade and section on the flipside of the poster.
- Entries to be mailed from school mail id only. Entries sent from personal email ids will be rejected.
- Scanned images/posters/artwork should be in high resolution.
- Any communication with the Raconteur team should be addressed to email@example.com. Please do not email the editors on their school email id.
Please note that we will try to publish as many articles as we can but due to space constraints we might not be able to publish all articles that are submitted.
Disclaimer: Selection of an article is at editor’s discretion.
The last date for submission is 25th December, 2018.
Looking forward to receiving your entries.
ગૃહકાર્ય ( गृहकार्य ) :
નીચે આપેલી Link પરથી “જંગલી પ્રાણી” ના ગુજરાતી નામ સાંભળો.
नीचे दी गई Link से “જંગલી પ્રાણી” के गुजराती नाम सुनें |
|PTM||15th December 2018||Saturday||10:30 am to 12:00 pm||All the sections|
|Sports Day||17th December 2018||Monday||–||All the sections|
24th December 2018
|Monday||8:00 am to 9:00 am||
|10:00 am to 11:00 am||
26th December 2018
|8:00 am to 9:00 am||
|10:00 am to 11:00 am||
|7th and 8th January 2018||Monday and Tuesday||–||Invent, Discover, Create and Ponder|
|9th and 10th January 2018||Wednesday and Thursday||–||Think, Dream, Wonder and Explore|
નીચે આપેલી Link પરથી “ફૂલણજી દેડકો” વાર્તા સાંભળો અને વાર્તામાંથી મેળવેલ શીખ (Moral) માતા – પિતાને કહો.
कक्षाकार्य : –
1.’थ , ठ, श और ध’ वर्णों की पहचान चार्ट के द्वारा करवाई गई और अभ्यास पुस्तक में (पेज नं – 48,50,52 और 54) Tracing, matching भी करवाया गया |
२. वाचन पुस्तिका से पेज नं 19 और 20 के वाक्यों का अनुकरण वाचन करवाया गया |
1.अभ्यास पुस्तक – पेज नं 49 और 51 की एक लाइन कक्षा में लिखवाई गई है | उसके अनुसार लेखन कार्य करें और उससे संबंधित वर्णों के चित्र बनाएँ |
2. वाचन पुस्तिका से पेज नं 19 और 20 के वाक्यों को पढ़ें |
3. शब्द लेखन (हिंदी की notebook में एक शब्द २ बार लिखें )
१.थकना २. उठ 3. थोड़ा ४. मिठाई ५. सारथी
छात्रों को लिखते समय छोटे अक्षर में और एक -एक लाइन छोड़कर लिखने के लिए प्रेरित करें |
1. सभी अभिभावकों से अनुरोध है कि बच्चों के साथ कोई भी एक हिंदी की कहानी जरूर पढ़े और हिंदी वाचन पुस्तिका में पेज नं – 48 में दी गई वाचन सारणी में उस कहानी का नाम लिख दें |
2.’घ से ध’ – वर्णों की कविताओं का पुनरावर्तन (Revision) करें |
3.हिंदी की किताबें गुरुवार को कक्षा में भेज दें |
1. I carried 6,000 rupees with me to the market. I spent 2,000 rupees on a dress and had lunch for rupees 600. What is the total amount of money that I spent? How much money is still left with me?
2. A shopkeeper had 4,500 sarees in stock. He sold 1,298 on day 1 and 2,222 on day 2. How many sarees did he sell in total? How many sarees were left with him?
3. A school library has 6,876 books. The librarian bought 1,875 more books for the library. 3,875 books were issued by children for their Diwali vacation. Solve the following questions:
a) How many books are there in the library altogether?
b) How many books are still left in the library?