Thank you very much for the trust and support extended towards us throughout the year!
We are grateful that you not only acknowledged that there is always a scope for improvement, but with your valuable suggestions and feedbacks helped us grow and refine our best practices. Those notes of appreciation and anecdotes shared from time to time certainly boosted our confidence and morale. Our team would not have been complete without you and your constant assistance.
As a school community, we look forward to continuous support from your end.
Here’s wishing you and your child, all the best for all future endeavours.
Grade 6 team
It seems only yesterday when you all walked into the grade and it is now time for you to move ahead. As you finally walk out of the Grade 6 wing, we come to the end of yet another year full of learnings, growth, fun, and laughter. It has been a pleasure to see you grow and a privilege to watch your personality unfold day by day.
We hope that we showed and helped you understand that “you matter.” You have immense potential and so you must never stop believing in yourself. Always remember that if you have a vision or a dream, and if you are determined to do something, nothing can stop you from achieving it.
Always keep in mind the values that you have learned throughout the year. The discipline that you demonstrated. You made us all proud!!! But, there is still a lot more to achieve.
On that note, here’s wishing you, All the best!!! Enjoy your vacation and come back with a zeal to learn, explore and discover!!!
Grade 6 team
Kindly refer to the table below indicating the slots booked by you for PTC on 27th April 2019.
Your participation and support are crucial in order to help us lead your child to the path of success. Thus, please ensure your presence for the PTC.
You are requested to go through the detailed Term 2 report which has been shared with you earlier.
|Name of the Students|
|7.30 AM||7.45 AM||Ammaar Katerawala|
|7.50 AM||8:05 AM||Anushka Patel|
|8:10 AM||8:25 AM||Diksha Jhunjhunwala|
|8:30 AM||8:50 AM||BREAK|
|8:50 AM||9:05 AM||Aaryam Agarwal|
|9:10 AM||9:25 AM||Harsh Mulchandani|
|9:30 AM||9:45 AM||Nandan Contractor|
|9:50 AM||10:05 AM||Saumya Pamnani|
|10:10 AM||10:25 AM||Param Patel|
|10:30 AM||10:45 AM||Manya Madhogaria|
|10:50 AM||11:05 AM||Darsh Bulchandani|
|11:10 AM||11:25 AM||Dhyana Karak|
|11:30 AM||11:45 AM||Kavya Shah|
|11:50 AM||12:05 PM||Mohammed Humran Fazalwala|
|12:05 PM||12:40 PM||LUNCH|
|12:40 PM||12:55 PM||Divy Murarka|
|1:00 PM||1:15 PM||Nishka Modi|
|1:20 PM||1:35 PM||Zayed Memon|
|1:40 PM||1:55 PM||Yashvi Desai|
|2:00 PM||2:15 PM||Chahna Lahewala|
|2:20 PM||2:35 PM||Agastya Agrawal|
|2:40 PM||2:55 PM||Samvit Singh|
Thanks and regards
Dear Parents and Students,
Based on feedback from various stakeholders, we have made a few changes in the school uniform policy. You must refer to the attachment to understand the policy in detail, and the reasons for the changes along with the reference images. The key changes are mentioned briefly here:
- Track Pants (unicolour – dark greys, navy blue or black) are allowed any time during the year. School trousers will no longer be available. However, anyone wishing to use any existing pair can do so. For Senior School students, for labs and for field trips, track pants or the old school trousers are necessary.
- Shoes and socks of any colour are now allowed. Students of ALL grades can now bring their own bags. Those shoes, socks and bags with any graphics such as cartoon prints, characters or symbols from TV, movies or books or shoes with light or sound ARE NOT ALLOWED. For Early Years students, only velcro shoes are allowed.
- New sports specific shorts have been introduced in the school store based on the feedback from the students and coaches.
- For PS classes, students can dress according to the requirement of their chosen sport which meets these two requirements: (a) Other than the regular items specified above, students can wear those jerseys or bottoms that have been made for a school-specific tournament (for e.g. inter-school football, basketball team, school Ultimate Frisbee teams, district or state teams). (b) These cannot be worn during PE or any other class. It is the student’s responsibility to change to school uniform after the PS classes.
The revised uniform policy has been summarized in the attached Infographic. If you are unclear about an update, refer to the detailed uniform policy
Where what will be available and it’s pricing for 2019-20 session:
|Uniform details||Size/Price||Available at||Available from|
20, 22 & 24 – Rs. 350
26, 28 & 30 – Rs. 375
32 & 34 – Rs. 400
36 & 38 – Rs. 425
40 & 42 – Rs. 450
44 – Rs. 475
School Zone- City light
℅ Saraswati Book House,
Bungalow No -9, Shyam Kunj, Krishna Vatika Society, Nr. Meghna Park, Opp. Rani Sati Motors, (diagonally opp. Suzuki Showroom) Citylight Road. Surat
|1st March 2019|
Rs. 480 – 580 as per size
(House T-shirts need to be pre-ordered through the Nucleus Mobile App or Web login at parents.fountainheadschools.org. The form is available in Request Forms > House T-shirt Form)
|Fountainhead School Stores||10th June onwards|
|School shorts||To meet the requirement of various sports, new shorts with better material is being added to the existing Vega Shorts:
||Fountainhead School Stores||10th June onwards|
|Track pants, shoes, socks, bags||Need to buy from outside as per student requirement and choice (which meet the guidelines given in the revised uniform policy)|
Another academic year has come to an end. A year filled with joy, happiness, challenges, and victories. A year that will be dearly cherished by all of us. To celebrate a new beginning, we will be having a potluck party in our grade tomorrow from 8:30 am to 8:55 am. Kindly keep in mind the following points while planning for it:-
- The food to be brought has to be in alignment with the ‘Last Wednesday of the month’ food policy.
- To minimize the plastic waste, ensure to bring your own set of cutlery (a medium-sized plate, a spoon, a fork, a small bowl, and a glass).
- In case you haven’t yet issued the books for the summer reading program, please note that tomorrow is the last day to do so. Bring your school ID card.
- Avoid bringing Chromebook to school tomorrow.
- You may bring board games to play with your classmates. However, any equipment related to outdoor games isn’t allowed.
- Please check if your PTC appointment is booked. If not, kindly do it as soon as possible.
छात्रों के साथ ‘ ग्रीष्मकालीन गृहकार्य ’ भेज दिया गया है |
कार्य – पत्रिका में दी गई कहानी की link नीचे दी जा रही है |
कहानी का नाम – बदलाव
कहानी का नाम – मित्रता की मिसाल
वाचन कार्य – नीचे दी गई link से कहानियाँ पढ़े |
कार्य पत्रिका स्कूल शुरू होने के दिन ही कक्षा में जमा करवाएँ |
ગૃહકાર્ય ( गृहकार्य ) :
નીચે આપેલી link પરથી Video જુઓ અને આ વાર્તા પરથી તમને શું શીખ મળી તેની ચર્ચા તમારા માતા – પિતા સાથે કરો.
नीचे दी गई link से Video देखें और इस कहानी से आपको क्या शिख मिली उसकी चर्चा अपने माता – पिता के साथ करें |
Video: “ભણેલી દીકરી”
Vacation should begin with good memories and here we are to celebrate the culmination of this academic year. So, mommies get on your toes as the potluck is due on 26th April 2019, Friday. Follow the food policy as applicable on the last Wednesday of the month.
Don’t send a lot, but just enough to share with 4-5 peers. Note that the students need to come in school uniform.
Students will have the potluck party during their Home Meal Break (8:35 am to 8:55 am)