Here are the winners of the final round of Math-O-Mania.
Congratulations to all the young mathematicians!!
First Position: Dignity House
- Eeshaan Sonthalia Innovate
- Jaivee Kagalwala Illuminate
- Manya Kelawala Imbue
Second Position: Integrity House
- Meet Agrawal Imbue
- Mohak Banka Innovate
- Mannat Agrawal Initiate
Third Position: Unity House
- Keaan Patel Innovate
- Priyansh Agarwal Inspire
- Arjun Gondalia Imbue
Grade 3 Team
Day 1, Tuesday.
Digestive System was introduced through a learning engagement.
Solve the following sums:
a) 856 ÷ 3
b) 507 ÷ 2
c) 945 ÷ 5
d) 748 ÷ 6
e) 678 ÷ 7
UOI: Watch the video and note down your main learnings.
Have a good day! 🙂
The celebration of our students’ reading habits will be concluded with the last Book Review/Retell for this academic session.
Students are challenged to read 1 book each month related to different genres independently. (Parents read for grade 1 and grade 2). Once a book is read, students give a book talk, share a retell/review of the book with their peers, HRT and in some cases with the volunteer parents.
We are also looking for parent volunteers to be a part of the Reading Club and witness book talk/ retell/ review of book read, given by our students.
Book Review/ retell/ talk, will be happening during school assembly slot on 29th March 2019 i.e Day 2 between 8:55 am-9:45 a.m.
Interested parents need to fill up the form latest by 24th March 2019
Link: Book Review/Retell
If you are a reader, if reading is your first love, then share your love, click that button and fill up the form!
Parents, “Let’s do something today that our future will thank us for as “Today a Reader tomorrow a Leader”
In case of any query, send an email to the Language Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 5 – Friday.
Teacher modeled dividing 3 -digit number with a 1-digit number with or without remainder.
Solve the given worksheets.
Have a great weekend! 🙂
Dictation words for next week.
Day 4 – Thursday
Sorting out of the body systems was conducted through a bus stop activity. Students also reflected on their prior knowledge regarding the functions of each body system.
Teacher modeled dividing 2 -digit number with the 1-digit number with or without remainder. Later, students solved a few sums independently.
Task 1: Solve the following sums and check your answer
a) 77 ÷ 7 b) 56 ÷ 8 c) 89 ÷ 9 d) 37 ÷ 4 e) 76 ÷ 8 f) 33 ÷ 5
Play the division game:
Have a good day! 🙂
This is a kind reminder for the event, ‘Tarang 2018-19’ (Arts and Design Performances).
- Date: 16th March 2019, Saturday
- Venue: Fountainhead School
- Timing: 8:30 am to 10:00 am for grade 3 and 4
11:30 am to 1:00 pm for grade 5 and 6
- Students of grade 3 and 4 will reach school by 8:00 am, click here for bus route.
- Students of grade 5 and 6 will reach school by 11:00 am, click here for bus route.
- After the event students will leave with the parents. Drop off transport will not be provided.
- Parents need to carry RFID card without fail.
Note that the students are not allowed to bring any gadgets on the day of Tarang. If found, then the same will be confiscated immediately.
|Band performances (Grade 5 and 6)
|Drums performances (Grade 5 and 6)
|Vocal and Keyboard performances (Grade 3 and 4)
||Lawn area near Atrium
Please note that Grade 3 and 4 Drums and Guitar students’ performance will be held separately and the date for the same is 25th March 2019.
Over the past years, it has been observed that parents tend to start walking out of the venue as soon as their child’s performance is over which is disrespectful to the students, teachers and other parents and also creates disturbance at the venue. This experience led us to set the following rules for the audience:
- Parents cannot leave the venue in the middle of a performance. Exit will be prohibited once you enter. Security will be posted at each venue. Kindly cooperate with the staff and treat them with respect.
- Parents of Grade 3 and 4 students (except Drums and Guitar) are expected to be seated at the venue by 8:25 am.
- Parents of Grade 5 and 6 students are expected to be seated at the venue by 11:25 am.
- Parents will be not allowed to enter a venue once the performance has started.
- RFID card will be checked at the school entry and exit.
Wish you all a happy celebration of learning…!!! Thank you.
गिनती का पुनरावर्तन करवाया गया और उसका श्रुतलेखन लिया गया |
वाचन पुस्तिका के पेज नं. 11 से ‘ खरगोश का घर और जंगल के दोस्त’ कहानी का वाचन करें और नीचे दिए गए प्रश्नो के उत्तर नोटबुक में लिखें – (प्रश्न अवश्य लिखें)
प्रश्न : प्रश्नों के उत्तर लिखें –
१. मीकू ने दोस्तों के साथ मिलकर क्या बनाने का सोचा ?
२. मीकू घर बनाने के लिए क्या -क्या लाया ?
३. जाड़े के एक दिन क्या हुआ ?
४. भालू और मोंटू दौड़कर कहाँ पहुँचे ?
५. अगर आप मीकू की जगह होते तो आप क्या करते ?
– गृहकार्य करते समय दिनांक और HW अवश्य लिखें |
– वर्तनी और मात्राओं पर ध्यान दें |
– गृहकार्य करने के बाद गुरूवार को कक्षा में पुस्तक अवश्य जमा करवाएँ |
– हिंदी कहानी का वाचन अवश्य करवाएँ और ‘वाचन सारणी नोटबुक में ‘मार्च’ महीने में भरें |
ગૃહકાર્ય ( गृहकार्य ) :
“ક થી લ” સુધીના વર્ણો ને “આ” માત્રા લગાવીને ગુજરાતી નોટબુક માં લખો.
(લેખન કરતી વખતે મૂળાક્ષરો ને બોલીને લખો.)
“ક થી લ” तक के वर्णों को “આ” मात्रा लगाकर गुजराती नोटबुक में लिखें |
(लेखन करते समय वर्ण को बोलकर लिखें )
Example: ક + આ = કા